Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Fatal Victim of Hoboken Train Crash Identified as 34-Year-Old Married Mother Fabiola Bittar de Kroon
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Teresa Giudice Says Husband Joe Has Lost 35 Lbs. in Prison by Doing '1,000 Sit-Ups a Day'
- Ozzy Osbourne's Ex-Mistress Michelle Pugh Files Complaint Against His Daughter Kelly for Allegedly Targeting Her for 'Financial Gain'
- FROM EW: Inside Maren Morris' Country Revolution
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 26, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 13
Picks and Pans Review: Patty Loveless
The title tune of this superlative album is, of course, Waylon Jennings's evocative classic, and Loveless's thoughtful reading fits beautifully into the sublimely relaxed, tuneful mood that has distinguished her style. This CD, another collaboration with her producer-husband, Emory Gordy Jr., also include Richard Thompson's coyly cautionary "Keep Your Distance" and Steve Earle's introspective "My Old Friend the Blues." It all serves to demonstrate the symbiotic relationship between good singers and good songs: They make each other better. And it doesn't hurt to have some fine vocal help from Dwight Yoakam (on "Never Ending Song of Love") and Emmylou Harris (on "When Being Who You Are Is Not Enough").
DOWNLOAD THIS: "Dreaming My Dreams With You".
- Steve Dougherty,
- Ralph Novakv,
- V.R. Peterson,
- Chris Strauss,
- Lisa Ingrassia.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!