Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Angelina Jolie Makes Her First Post-Surgery Appearance with Shiloh and Zahara
- The Style Top 5: Amal Clooney Brings Her Glam Street Style to NYC, Iggy Azalea Gets Candid About Her Body and More
- Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea: My Favorite Move to Burn Calories
- A Trust Betrayed: Food Network Murder Mystery
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Daughter — See Her First Photos!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 14
All That Sparkles
BLING TO BENEFIT THE RED CROSS
Diamond rings donated by star jewelers in conjunction with the Diamond Information Center for a raffle that evening were instead placed on eBay for a 10-day auction; proceeds will benefit the American Red Cross' Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.
A right-hand ring with .16-carat oval diamond and 131 microset diamonds set in white gold.
A ring with 20 full-cut diamonds set in platinum; .51 carats.
18K oxidized white gold right-hand ring with rose-cut diamonds; 9.39 carats.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!