Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- New Kids on the Block's Jonathan Knight Will Compete on The Amazing Race
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
- What's the One Thing Mulaney Star Martin Short Likes to Cook?
- Alexis Shapiro: Losing Weight, Loving Life
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 14
All That Sparkles
BLING TO BENEFIT THE RED CROSS
Diamond rings donated by star jewelers in conjunction with the Diamond Information Center for a raffle that evening were instead placed on eBay for a 10-day auction; proceeds will benefit the American Red Cross' Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.
A right-hand ring with .16-carat oval diamond and 131 microset diamonds set in white gold.
A ring with 20 full-cut diamonds set in platinum; .51 carats.
18K oxidized white gold right-hand ring with rose-cut diamonds; 9.39 carats.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!