Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Bachelor's Britt: 'I Cried Every Day' After I Was Sent Home
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing'
- One In a Million: Parents Take Home Two Sets of Identical Twin Girls
- Meryl Streep's Daughters Land Fashion Campaign (Plus, See Kristen Stewart's New Chanel Ad!)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 14
Washed Apart by Hurricane Katrina: Keishall Barrow Finds Her Daughter Kalise
When PEOPLE first reported the family's story (Who Is This Child?, Sept. 26), Kalise—known as Kalite by her caregiver at the time—had been taken in by a couple after her godmother disappeared from the New Orleans airport. Barrow, 22, a clerk at Walgreen's, had asked friends and family to care for her three young children—the very weekend, it turned out, that Katrina hit. "No one thought it was going to be that bad," she says. After locating her mother and 11-month-old son Kalin at the Super-dome, she took them to Houston. Then she tracked down Kenya, 2, who was safe in Atlanta with the family of the three kids' father, Keith, who died in a car accident in June. Finally, after a 24-hour bus ride from Houston on Sept. 19, Barrow swept the giggly child into her arms at an Oxford motel and cried out "Kaylee!" "It's overwhelming. I was so excited I couldn't eat," she says. "Thank you, Jesus, for a happy ending."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!