Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kevin McEnroe on His Mom Tatum O'Neal: I Thought She Was Choosing Drugs Over Us
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- FROM FORBES: Beyoncé, Angelina Jolie, Taylor Swift Make the List of the World's Most Powerful Women
- Mama June Shannon Mad Over TLC's 'Double Standard' for Not Canceling 19 Kids and Counting
- Teen Mom Beats the Odds, Becomes Valedictorian (Video)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 14
Heading to the Altar
After a Year of Romantic Dinners, Weekend Getaways and An Al Green Concert, Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell Get Engaged
Might that include midnight feedings and lullabies? Starting a family seems to be a priority for O'Connell, 31. "Next up is kids," the Crossing Jordan star told PEOPLE last November. O'Connell's rep, though, says Romijn, 32, is not pregnant. For now, O'Connell is helping to get his fiancée into combat shape for X-Men 3. He and Romijn (who split from ex-husband actor John Stamos in April '04) have yet to set a date for the altar, but O'Connell's parents have given their blessing to a wedding. "They have a similar sense of humor and get along well," says his dad, Michael. "Rebecca is strikingly beautiful and has the intelligence to match. We are very happy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!