Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Victoria Beckham Visits Ethiopia for UNAIDS Trip: See Her Touching Photos
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- Las Vegas Doctor Pleads Not Guilty to Drugging, Sexually Assaulting Patients
- You're Not the Only One Counting Down to the Big Game! Meet Hollywood's Biggest Football Fanatics
- Shay Mitchell's Makeup Artist Makes the Case for Wearing Blue Eyeliner this Fall
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 14
I Was a Child Actress—and Survived
Full House and Cosby's Jurnee Smollett, Now Starring in Roll Bounce, Explains How She Made It to 19 Scandal-Free
"My mom is my rock. She kept me grounded. And now, if I'm out too late, it's not just her calling, My oldest brother will be on the phone, 'Jurnee, where are you? When are you getting home?'"
PREPARE FOR TEMPTATION
"Naturally, you are at parties with drinking and stuff, and people offer you things. But my mom told me that if someone offers you liquor, don't take it. I trusted her, and she made sense."
DO THE LAUNDRY
"I wasn't always on the set. I would play with my siblings [four brothers and a sister], skating or swimming or just doing chores—cleaning or washing clothes. I knew how to cook when I was 6."
LEARN THE BIZ
"I was involved in the deals and knew what I was getting paid. Mom always asked, 'What do you think about this role?' So many people are like, 'I worked my whole life, and when I got to this age, I had no money.' It's a business. That's why she included me."
DON'T BE JEALOUS
"People still come up to me about Full House. The Olsen twins were really cool. But I don't want anyone else's fame. I never think, 'I wish I was so-and-so." I like me. I like my life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!