Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Heidi Pratt's Father Arrested on Child Sex Abuse Charges
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Harry Potter Star Robbie Coltrane Hospitalized in Florida
- Kim Kardashian's Ultimate Instagram? See Her and Kanye with President Obama
- Val Kilmer Rushed to the Hospital for Throat Tumor: Report
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 03:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 14
Leaving Her Trademark Cowboy Hat and Jeans at Home, Country Singer Terri Clark Weds Her Tour Manager
And although she did wear an elegant Amy Michelson gown, Clark, true to form, did not put on airs. After a reception at the Post Hotel resort located west of Clark's childhood home, the couple—who started working together in '95 but only began dating last fall—invited their 50 guests to the honeymoon suite for wine and a surprise show. "I mooned people at the party because I had underwear that said 'Shut up and drink,'" says Clark. "Blushing bride I am not."
After a quick four-day honeymoon at the resort, the pair returned to work on Clark's tour, where home is a bus. "He has been sleeping in the bunk two feet above me for 10 years," says Clark. "Now we're going to be sleeping side by side for the rest of our lives."
January 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!