Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Remains of Woman Missing Since Disappearing from Halloween Party Identified: Police
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- PHOTO: Kim Kardashian Spotted Visiting Bruce Jenner Following His Gender Transition Reveal
- Princess Kate's Hospital Closes Off Surgical Ward to New Patients After Superbug Breakout
- Baltimore Police Arrest 12 After Protests Over the Death of Freddie Gray Turn Violent
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 03, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 14
Leaving Her Trademark Cowboy Hat and Jeans at Home, Country Singer Terri Clark Weds Her Tour Manager
And although she did wear an elegant Amy Michelson gown, Clark, true to form, did not put on airs. After a reception at the Post Hotel resort located west of Clark's childhood home, the couple—who started working together in '95 but only began dating last fall—invited their 50 guests to the honeymoon suite for wine and a surprise show. "I mooned people at the party because I had underwear that said 'Shut up and drink,'" says Clark. "Blushing bride I am not."
After a quick four-day honeymoon at the resort, the pair returned to work on Clark's tour, where home is a bus. "He has been sleeping in the bunk two feet above me for 10 years," says Clark. "Now we're going to be sleeping side by side for the rest of our lives."
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!