Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gabby Douglas Gives Fans a Health Update After Removing Cyst in Her Mouth: 'Feeling Much Better Now!'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Dolly Parton on How She's Helped Her Gay Family Members Come Out: 'You Don't Need to Live Your Life in Darkness'
- Donald Trump Confirms Trip to Mexico to Meet with President Enrique Peña Nieto
- Inside Gene Wilder's Final Days and Private Health Battle
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 10, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 15
Finding Love While Roughing It on Outback Jack, Vadim Dale and Natalie Franzman Turn Their TV Romance into Reality
And unlike most made-by-TV romances, love led them to the altar. After they finished taping the show in May 2004, Dale, 29, and Franzman, 23, spent time together in L.A. and Australia before settling down in her hometown, Louisville, Ky. (She still works at a salon, and he has appeared on reality shows in Australia.) For their Sept. 22 nuptials at Louisville's historic Olmsted manor, the bride respected tradition ("My gloves are old, my dress is new, my undies are blue, and my eyelashes are borrowed—from my mom"), and the groom snuck in a nod to his roots with a kangaroo-paw flower boutonniere. So how is Dale adjusting to his new life in the Derby City? "Horses, bourbon and the girl of my dreams," says Dale. "You could say I'm happy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!