Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jerry Seinfeld Gets Emotional as He and Judd Apatow Remember Garry Shandling
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Malin Akerman 'Sets Boundaries on a Daily Basis' for Son Sebastian: '3 Is Really Challenging!'
- Stacey Dash Criticizes Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech and Calls Him 'the Perfect Example of a Hollywood Plantation Slave'
- How Roald Dahl's Granddaughter Sophie Helped Inspire The BFG – and More Secrets Behind the Children's Classic
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 10, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 15
Finding Love While Roughing It on Outback Jack, Vadim Dale and Natalie Franzman Turn Their TV Romance into Reality
And unlike most made-by-TV romances, love led them to the altar. After they finished taping the show in May 2004, Dale, 29, and Franzman, 23, spent time together in L.A. and Australia before settling down in her hometown, Louisville, Ky. (She still works at a salon, and he has appeared on reality shows in Australia.) For their Sept. 22 nuptials at Louisville's historic Olmsted manor, the bride respected tradition ("My gloves are old, my dress is new, my undies are blue, and my eyelashes are borrowed—from my mom"), and the groom snuck in a nod to his roots with a kangaroo-paw flower boutonniere. So how is Dale adjusting to his new life in the Derby City? "Horses, bourbon and the girl of my dreams," says Dale. "You could say I'm happy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!