Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Subway Claims Their Management Team Was Not Alerted About Former Franchisee's Claims That Jared Fogle Admitted to Having Sex with Minors
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Oliver Sacks, Revolutionary Neurologist and Author, Dies at 82
- Kanye West to Perform 808s & Heartbreaks in Full at Hollywood Bowl
- Did Jay Z Join Instagram – and Already Make His 'Last' Post?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 10, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 15
Finding Love While Roughing It on Outback Jack, Vadim Dale and Natalie Franzman Turn Their TV Romance into Reality
And unlike most made-by-TV romances, love led them to the altar. After they finished taping the show in May 2004, Dale, 29, and Franzman, 23, spent time together in L.A. and Australia before settling down in her hometown, Louisville, Ky. (She still works at a salon, and he has appeared on reality shows in Australia.) For their Sept. 22 nuptials at Louisville's historic Olmsted manor, the bride respected tradition ("My gloves are old, my dress is new, my undies are blue, and my eyelashes are borrowed—from my mom"), and the groom snuck in a nod to his roots with a kangaroo-paw flower boutonniere. So how is Dale adjusting to his new life in the Derby City? "Horses, bourbon and the girl of my dreams," says Dale. "You could say I'm happy."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!