Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Disney Reportedly Considering Surge Pricing for Its Theme Parks
- The Style Top 5: Taylor Swift Goes Wedding Dress Shopping (For Her BFF),
Celebs' Share Their Makeup-Free Selfies and More
- Brown Sisters Speak Out About Duggars Scandal: 'If Something Looks Too Good to Be True, It Probably Is'
- Kim & Kanye's 1 Year Anniversary: How They Make It Work
- FROM SI: Ex-Falcons Player Prince Shembo Accused of Killing Girlfriend's Dog
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 17, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 16
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
HOMETOWN: Brockton, Mass.
STATS: 6'2", 180 lbs., blue eyes
SEX APPEAL: He's a looker, a painter and a self-professed "romantic," but what sets him apart? His incredible journey. On MTV's The Real World: Chicago (he was the gay guy) he embarked on a life of sobriety after a 13-year struggle with alcohol and drugs, which began at age 11. He now shares his story on the lecture circuit and in his new book, Clean: A New Generation in Recovery Speaks Out. At home, he lights candles for romantic evenings with his boyfriend of one year. His type? "Someone who likes romantic walks and stops at flowers," he says. "I'm all about the little sweet things."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!