Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kevin Spacey Wins SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Debbie Reynolds Honored with SAG Life Achievement Award
- Frances McDormand Wins SAG Award for Best Actress in a TV Movie or Miniseries
- Who Was Kissing Terri Seymour's Baby Bump on the Red Carpet?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday January 25, 2015 09:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 17, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 16
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
HOMETOWN: Brockton, Mass.
STATS: 6'2", 180 lbs., blue eyes
SEX APPEAL: He's a looker, a painter and a self-professed "romantic," but what sets him apart? His incredible journey. On MTV's The Real World: Chicago (he was the gay guy) he embarked on a life of sobriety after a 13-year struggle with alcohol and drugs, which began at age 11. He now shares his story on the lecture circuit and in his new book, Clean: A New Generation in Recovery Speaks Out. At home, he lights candles for romantic evenings with his boyfriend of one year. His type? "Someone who likes romantic walks and stops at flowers," he says. "I'm all about the little sweet things."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!