Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- FROM SI: Beijing Awarded 2022 Winter Olympics
- Read the Cover Story: The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn and Shawn 'It Was Love At First Sight!'
- Zimbabwe Wants to Extradite Dentist Who Killed Cecil the Lion but U.S. Officials Can't Find Him
- New Jersey Cop Smashes Window to Rescue Child Left in Hot Van
- The Fun Continues For New BFFs Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer on Vacation
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 17, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 16
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
HOMETOWN: Brockton, Mass.
STATS: 6'2", 180 lbs., blue eyes
SEX APPEAL: He's a looker, a painter and a self-professed "romantic," but what sets him apart? His incredible journey. On MTV's The Real World: Chicago (he was the gay guy) he embarked on a life of sobriety after a 13-year struggle with alcohol and drugs, which began at age 11. He now shares his story on the lecture circuit and in his new book, Clean: A New Generation in Recovery Speaks Out. At home, he lights candles for romantic evenings with his boyfriend of one year. His type? "Someone who likes romantic walks and stops at flowers," he says. "I'm all about the little sweet things."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!