Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 17, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 16
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
HOMETOWN: Brockton, Mass.
STATS: 6'2", 180 lbs., blue eyes
SEX APPEAL: He's a looker, a painter and a self-professed "romantic," but what sets him apart? His incredible journey. On MTV's The Real World: Chicago (he was the gay guy) he embarked on a life of sobriety after a 13-year struggle with alcohol and drugs, which began at age 11. He now shares his story on the lecture circuit and in his new book, Clean: A New Generation in Recovery Speaks Out. At home, he lights candles for romantic evenings with his boyfriend of one year. His type? "Someone who likes romantic walks and stops at flowers," he says. "I'm all about the little sweet things."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!