Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mother of Murdered 12-Year-Old Recalls the Day of His Death: 'I Was in Complete Shock'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Warren Beatty Would Want Ronald Reagan (or Maybe President Obama) to Play Him in a Biopic
- WATCH: Justin Theroux's Cousin Louis Takes on Church of Scientology in New Movie
- WATCH: Verne Troyer Opens Up About Being Called the M-Word As a Child – and How He Physically Defended Himself Against a Bully
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 17, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 16
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
HOMETOWN: Brockton, Mass.
STATS: 6'2", 180 lbs., blue eyes
SEX APPEAL: He's a looker, a painter and a self-professed "romantic," but what sets him apart? His incredible journey. On MTV's The Real World: Chicago (he was the gay guy) he embarked on a life of sobriety after a 13-year struggle with alcohol and drugs, which began at age 11. He now shares his story on the lecture circuit and in his new book, Clean: A New Generation in Recovery Speaks Out. At home, he lights candles for romantic evenings with his boyfriend of one year. His type? "Someone who likes romantic walks and stops at flowers," he says. "I'm all about the little sweet things."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!