Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- She Said Yes! NFL Pro Larry English and WAGS' Nicole Williams Are Engaged
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Blac Chyna's Mom Warns Rob Kardashian: 'You're Going to Ruin [Your Relationship]' with Chyna
- Iconic Golfer Arnold Palmer Dies at 87
- Jacqueline Laurita Plans Early Departure from Vermont Trip After Threats from Teresa Giudice's Friend
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Picks and Pans Review: Criminal Minds
Looking as if his life had permanently soured after biting into an especially bilious pickle, Mandy Patinkin gives a dourly amusing performance as Jason Gideon, a brilliant FBI behavioral analyst working with a team of profilers. One imagines Gideon, who quotes everyone from Churchill to Rose Kennedy, having hours of grim, thin-lipped fun Googling serial killers. It's not clear how seriously Patinkin takes the whole thing—it's the same actorly mystery that makes David Caruso's whispery bitterness such a kick on CSI: Miami. Minds doesn't bring anything new to the genre, and so far it hasn't exploited Thomas Gibson's damp, intelligent presence as a colleague. But the mysteries have nice touches: A black-headed grosbeak was the tipoff in one episode. Mr. Sour Pickle spotted it.
- Tom Gliatto,
- Amy Bonawitz.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!