Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Big Brother on Duty! Blac Chyna's Son King Cairo Rubs Her Growing Baby Belly in Sweet Video
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Gone With the Wind Star Olivia de Havilland Talks with PEOPLE on Her 100th Birthday
- Eva Longoria Will Receive Walk of Fame Star the Same Year as Her 'Idol' Selena Quintanilla: 'I Know I Will Receive It Because You Dared to Dream It First'
- Fergie Releases Hot New Track 'M.I.L.F. $' – Listen Here!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Nick & Jessica: 'Everything's Perfect'
In Vegas Without Jessica—But with His Wedding Band—Nick Lachey Scoffs at All Those Breakup Rumors and Dishes About Their "Romantic" Anniversary Getaway to Italy
"We just came back from Italy. We decided to celebrate a little early and do the romantic Florence wine-tasting thing," he said. Not a hard place to feel romantic, si? "Hey, there's no shortage of romance," he said. "But if s a very, very good country for that. So, yeah. It was a fun trip." After wrapping up the red-carpet gauntlet, a relieved-looking Lachey spent the rest of the evening with his brother by his side, chatting a bit with pal A J. DiScala (actress Jamie-Lynn DiScala's estranged husband), nursing a few beers and generally keeping to himself—nothing, in other words, to add fuel to the breakup rumors. In fact, "everything's perfect," he said. And yes, his wedding band was on.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!