Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Is This Zayn Malik's First New Song After Leaving One Direction?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Mar. 23- Mar. 29, 2015
- David Beckham Strips Down Next to Late Late Show Host James Corden (Video)
- The 21 Best Jokes from the Roast of Justin Bieber
- Zayn Malik Caught in the Middle of One Direction Fight with His New Record Producer
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Nick & Jessica: 'Everything's Perfect'
In Vegas Without Jessica—But with His Wedding Band—Nick Lachey Scoffs at All Those Breakup Rumors and Dishes About Their "Romantic" Anniversary Getaway to Italy
"We just came back from Italy. We decided to celebrate a little early and do the romantic Florence wine-tasting thing," he said. Not a hard place to feel romantic, si? "Hey, there's no shortage of romance," he said. "But if s a very, very good country for that. So, yeah. It was a fun trip." After wrapping up the red-carpet gauntlet, a relieved-looking Lachey spent the rest of the evening with his brother by his side, chatting a bit with pal A J. DiScala (actress Jamie-Lynn DiScala's estranged husband), nursing a few beers and generally keeping to himself—nothing, in other words, to add fuel to the breakup rumors. In fact, "everything's perfect," he said. And yes, his wedding band was on.
March 30, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!