- Sam Smith Vacations in Boston with His Parents, Poses for Selfie with Fan
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Divorce: Who's on Each Star's Side Amid Abuse Allegations?
- Why These Heels Are Better Than All the Others in Your Closet
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Nick & Jessica: 'Everything's Perfect'
In Vegas Without Jessica—But with His Wedding Band—Nick Lachey Scoffs at All Those Breakup Rumors and Dishes About Their "Romantic" Anniversary Getaway to Italy
"We just came back from Italy. We decided to celebrate a little early and do the romantic Florence wine-tasting thing," he said. Not a hard place to feel romantic, si? "Hey, there's no shortage of romance," he said. "But if s a very, very good country for that. So, yeah. It was a fun trip." After wrapping up the red-carpet gauntlet, a relieved-looking Lachey spent the rest of the evening with his brother by his side, chatting a bit with pal A J. DiScala (actress Jamie-Lynn DiScala's estranged husband), nursing a few beers and generally keeping to himself—nothing, in other words, to add fuel to the breakup rumors. In fact, "everything's perfect," he said. And yes, his wedding band was on.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!