Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- RHONYC: 'Tough' Carole Radziwill Breaks Down When She Returns to London to Pick Up Her Late Husband's Ashes
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- FROM SI: Devon Still Shares That His Daughter Leah's Cancer Is Still in Remission
- The NFL Upholds Tom Brady's 4-Game "Deflategate" Suspension
- Demi Lovato's Beloved Dog Buddy Dies in Tragic Accident
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Nick & Jessica: 'Everything's Perfect'
In Vegas Without Jessica—But with His Wedding Band—Nick Lachey Scoffs at All Those Breakup Rumors and Dishes About Their "Romantic" Anniversary Getaway to Italy
"We just came back from Italy. We decided to celebrate a little early and do the romantic Florence wine-tasting thing," he said. Not a hard place to feel romantic, si? "Hey, there's no shortage of romance," he said. "But if s a very, very good country for that. So, yeah. It was a fun trip." After wrapping up the red-carpet gauntlet, a relieved-looking Lachey spent the rest of the evening with his brother by his side, chatting a bit with pal A J. DiScala (actress Jamie-Lynn DiScala's estranged husband), nursing a few beers and generally keeping to himself—nothing, in other words, to add fuel to the breakup rumors. In fact, "everything's perfect," he said. And yes, his wedding band was on.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!