Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 7 Incredible Justin Timberlake Covers to Celebrate "Can't Stop the Feeling"
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Brandi Glanville Dating Her Driver: 'He Had My Information From Uber'
- Jourdan Dunn, Adam Lambert, and More Celebs Star in the Latest Fashion Campaigns
- Georgia May Jagger Attends Gala Sporting Dad Mick's Famous Haircut: 'We Call It Gringe - Grown Up Fringe'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Nick & Jessica: 'Everything's Perfect'
In Vegas Without Jessica—But with His Wedding Band—Nick Lachey Scoffs at All Those Breakup Rumors and Dishes About Their "Romantic" Anniversary Getaway to Italy
"We just came back from Italy. We decided to celebrate a little early and do the romantic Florence wine-tasting thing," he said. Not a hard place to feel romantic, si? "Hey, there's no shortage of romance," he said. "But if s a very, very good country for that. So, yeah. It was a fun trip." After wrapping up the red-carpet gauntlet, a relieved-looking Lachey spent the rest of the evening with his brother by his side, chatting a bit with pal A J. DiScala (actress Jamie-Lynn DiScala's estranged husband), nursing a few beers and generally keeping to himself—nothing, in other words, to add fuel to the breakup rumors. In fact, "everything's perfect," he said. And yes, his wedding band was on.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!