Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Britney Spears Works Off Her Cheesecake Factory Indulgence to 'Blurred Lines'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- See the 10 New IKEA Products Everyone's Going to Want
- Miley Cyrus Flaunts Mysterious New Ring on That Finger, Steps Out With Love Liam Hemsworth
- John Oliver Fact-Checks Donald Trump at the RNC in Latest Profane Tirade
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Paging Dr. Mom
Former ER Star Ming-Na Has a Brand-New Role: Proud Parent to Son Cooper
After five years playing a doctor on ER and a brief stint as a fertility specialist on NBC's recently shelved Inconceivable, Ming-Na thought she knew all she needed to about giving birth. Heck, she'd already had one child: daughter Michaela, who turns 5 next month. Having her second child, though, was "scary," says the actress. "I wanted a C-section, but my doctor said we could do a vaginal delivery." After 14 hours in labor, "I was cursing her!" Even so, she says, "I was so excited to see Cooper. He had a lot more hair than Michaela and a gigantic conehead."
Now back in the L.A. home she shares with manager-husband Eric Zee, 39, "I'm feeling good but tired—and I still feel fat," says Ming-Na, 41. "My feet have swollen. The only shoes I can wear now are UGGs." And remaining a stay-at-home mom is, well, inconceivable. Early next year, "I will go back to work," she says. "I need the balance."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!