Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- J.J. Abrams Hopes Star Wars: The Force Awakens Is More Inclusive: Both Boys and Girls Will See 'Themselves in It'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- Sinkhole Just Up and Eats Football Field-Sized Chunk of Australian Beach
- Kendall Jenner Talks Working Out and Eating Healthy: 'I Could Be Lazy, But That's Not Me'
- Kate Winslet on Bladder Control Since Having Kids: 'I Can't Jump on Trampolines Anymore'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Road to the White House
GOING TO THE MAT WITH MADONNA: Madonna taught us some yoga positions [while shooting 2000's The Next Best Thing] and how to say namaste [the Hindu salutation]. And I drew a picture of her and asked if she would sign it. She was sweet and complimented me on it. I got to see her dressing room. She had this big altar. It was all white, with flowers and candles and Hindu goddesses.
GETTING SCHOOLED BY KEVIN COSTNER: I played Kevin's daughter [in 2000's Thirteen Days]. He sat all of us kids down and said, "Okay, this is about the Cuban missile crisis. I'm sure you guys are way too young to have studied it in school." So he explained to us how he felt when it happened. He said it felt like the world was going to end. He felt like a dad, just a total dad.
LOOKING UP TO GEENA DAVIS: I first saw Geena on the set of the Commander in Chief pilot. I was like, "Wow, she looks like a Greek goddess, so beautiful and statuesque." She's also brilliant. It's interesting to see her between takes doing Sudoku puzzles [a number game]. She's addicted, and she does the super-duper hardest level. She has twin boys, 17 months old, and a daughter who's 3½. They come to the set a lot and so does her husband. He's a surgeon. Sometimes he'll come in his scrubs and eat with her. It's so sweet.
KISSING NICOLE RICHIE: At first I was a little nervous. [They play teens who smooch to protest discrimination against a gay classmate.] She was like, "Let's just go for it!" She actually tackled me when she kissed me. We were just cracking up before and after.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!