Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Trump Blames Clinton for Everything! Donald Goes on the Attack as Hillary Accuses Him of Saying 'Crazy Things'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 'I Don't Know If I Have Enough Wine for This': The Best Social Media Reactions to the Clinton-Trump Presidential Debate
- Fourteen Months After Florida Teen Disappears at Sea, Mother Posts Touching Tribute on Instragram
- WATCH: Bobby Brown: Knowing Nick Gordon Is Legally Responsible for Bobbi Kristina's Death Has Given Me a 'Bit of Calmness'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Road to the White House
GOING TO THE MAT WITH MADONNA: Madonna taught us some yoga positions [while shooting 2000's The Next Best Thing] and how to say namaste [the Hindu salutation]. And I drew a picture of her and asked if she would sign it. She was sweet and complimented me on it. I got to see her dressing room. She had this big altar. It was all white, with flowers and candles and Hindu goddesses.
GETTING SCHOOLED BY KEVIN COSTNER: I played Kevin's daughter [in 2000's Thirteen Days]. He sat all of us kids down and said, "Okay, this is about the Cuban missile crisis. I'm sure you guys are way too young to have studied it in school." So he explained to us how he felt when it happened. He said it felt like the world was going to end. He felt like a dad, just a total dad.
LOOKING UP TO GEENA DAVIS: I first saw Geena on the set of the Commander in Chief pilot. I was like, "Wow, she looks like a Greek goddess, so beautiful and statuesque." She's also brilliant. It's interesting to see her between takes doing Sudoku puzzles [a number game]. She's addicted, and she does the super-duper hardest level. She has twin boys, 17 months old, and a daughter who's 3½. They come to the set a lot and so does her husband. He's a surgeon. Sometimes he'll come in his scrubs and eat with her. It's so sweet.
KISSING NICOLE RICHIE: At first I was a little nervous. [They play teens who smooch to protest discrimination against a gay classmate.] She was like, "Let's just go for it!" She actually tackled me when she kissed me. We were just cracking up before and after.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!