Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ellen DeGeneres's Changing Looks (on her 57th Birthday)!
- The Style Top 5: A Look at a Sexy New Jeans Ad (Starring Adrian Grenier)
Kendall Jenner's Makeup Secret & More
- Highlights from the 2015 SAG Awards (VIDEO)
- The Best Exercise to Get Strong, Toned Arms from Celeb Trainer Erin Oprea
- Red Carpet Rainbow! The Most Colorful Gowns at the SAG Awards
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Monday January 26, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
HOMETOWN: Crete, III.
STATS: 5'11", 165 lbs.
SEX APPEAL: It's hard not to notice—okay, count—each I ripple in this soap star's impressive midsection. A gym membership and an Arnold Schwarzenegger workout book helped him tone up as a teenager and later land a modeling career. (Arnold himself commended Egglesfield's "great body" at a 1998 fashion show.) Today the single actor plays nice guy turned bad boy Joshua Madden on All My Children, replacing the original actor last month. But his character's ulterior motives aren't all he'll reveal on the show. "I haven't had to take my clothes off just yet," he says. "But I'm sure it's only a matter of time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!