Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- Kris Jenner Tries to Embarrass Daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian with a Throwback Pic of Their Model Poses
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
HOMETOWN: Crete, III.
STATS: 5'11", 165 lbs.
SEX APPEAL: It's hard not to notice—okay, count—each I ripple in this soap star's impressive midsection. A gym membership and an Arnold Schwarzenegger workout book helped him tone up as a teenager and later land a modeling career. (Arnold himself commended Egglesfield's "great body" at a 1998 fashion show.) Today the single actor plays nice guy turned bad boy Joshua Madden on All My Children, replacing the original actor last month. But his character's ulterior motives aren't all he'll reveal on the show. "I haven't had to take my clothes off just yet," he says. "But I'm sure it's only a matter of time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!