Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: A Chic Way to Show Your State Pride
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Inside Amy Davidson's Nautical Nursery for Son Lennox: I 'Tend to Go Overboard' with the Anchor Theme
- WATCH: Ivanka Trump on Donald, Marriage and Motherhood: 'I'm a Daughter, Not a Clone'
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Saint Said 'Dada,' but Admits She 'Wanted Him to Say Momma First'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Camilla: Farewell to Frump?
And They Said It Couldn't Be Done: the Duchess of Cornwall, Once Dependably Dowdy, Stuns Britain with a Sense of Style
That last part may be changing. The first hint came on April 9, when Parker Bowles said her I do's to Prince Charles in a whimsical Philip Treacy hat and a stylish Robinson Valentine ensemble. In their May issue Harpers & Queen even gave the now Duchess of Cornwall a best-dressed nod, next to such names as Angelina Jolie. If she seems fresher, says her makeup artist Julia Biddlecome, it may be thanks in part to the light-reflecting makeup Camilla's now using. Her hair colorist Jo Hansford also cites marital contentment. "That look we're seeing lately is of pure happiness," Hansford says. "She is absolutely glowing."
Americans can judge for themselves in early November, when Camilla and Charles visit the U.S. for the first time as man and wife.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!