Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Not Even Chrissy Teigen Could Score This at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Cecily Strong Goes in for Hillary Clinton – and Bill – at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Best Lines from Barack Obama's Speech at the White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Michelle Obama Embraces Her Inner Disco Queen at the WHCD
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 31, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 18
Camilla: Farewell to Frump?
And They Said It Couldn't Be Done: the Duchess of Cornwall, Once Dependably Dowdy, Stuns Britain with a Sense of Style
That last part may be changing. The first hint came on April 9, when Parker Bowles said her I do's to Prince Charles in a whimsical Philip Treacy hat and a stylish Robinson Valentine ensemble. In their May issue Harpers & Queen even gave the now Duchess of Cornwall a best-dressed nod, next to such names as Angelina Jolie. If she seems fresher, says her makeup artist Julia Biddlecome, it may be thanks in part to the light-reflecting makeup Camilla's now using. Her hair colorist Jo Hansford also cites marital contentment. "That look we're seeing lately is of pure happiness," Hansford says. "She is absolutely glowing."
Americans can judge for themselves in early November, when Camilla and Charles visit the U.S. for the first time as man and wife.
April 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!