Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kate Hudson Dons Matching Pink Fringe Bikini with Stylist in Las Vegas
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- Chrissy Teigen Shares Bath Time With Baby Luna – See the Adorable Snap!
- Justin Bieber (Finally!) Cuts His Dreadlocks Off – See His Fresh Haircut
- Blind Afghanistan War Veteran Will Go for Gold at Paralympic Games in Rio
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Back Home in L.A. with New Guy Vince Vaughn, a Joyful Jennifer Aniston Jumps Back into the Hollywood Scene
No Vince there either, but the previous night, he and Aniston, 36, quietly slipped into a reopening party for the Friars of Beverly Hills, where his pal Jon Favreau was celebrating his 39th birthday. Both in jeans, Vaughn wrapped his arms around Aniston's waist as they chatted with friends. (Afterward, the two were spotted back at Vaughn's hotel.) Their happiness is much deserved, says Favreau: "They're both great people."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!