Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Yes! Michael Keaton Says He Wants to Make Beetlejuice Sequel
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- It's a Boy for Chris O'Dowd
- Who Brightened Yolanda Foster's Day with Get Well Flowers?
- You’ll Never Guess Where Kim & Kanye Went with Chrissy Teigen & John Legend on a Double Date
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday February 01, 2015 04:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Back Home in L.A. with New Guy Vince Vaughn, a Joyful Jennifer Aniston Jumps Back into the Hollywood Scene
No Vince there either, but the previous night, he and Aniston, 36, quietly slipped into a reopening party for the Friars of Beverly Hills, where his pal Jon Favreau was celebrating his 39th birthday. Both in jeans, Vaughn wrapped his arms around Aniston's waist as they chatted with friends. (Afterward, the two were spotted back at Vaughn's hotel.) Their happiness is much deserved, says Favreau: "They're both great people."
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!