Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,186 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Breaking Coffee News: Starbucks' Cold Brew Now Available Nationwide! Just How Good Is It?
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Former Judge Arrested for Allegedly Making Fake Sex Ads Featuring Ex-Girlfriends
- Justin Bieber's Bare Butt Is Twitter's New Favorite Joke
- Amy Schumer: 'I Have a Belly and I Have Cellulite and I Still Deserve Love'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
The Incredible Shrinking Man
The Biggest Loser's Pete Thomas Didn't Finish First, but He Dropped 140 Lbs.—and He's Not Done Yet
No longer. Although he is the most recent Loser to get the boot, the 6'5" Thomas, 37, has lost a total of 140 lbs. Thanks to steady monitoring of "calories in vs. calories out" and 90 minutes of daily running, "we feel like we've renewed our [wedding] vows—everything is new," says Pam, who has lost 50 lbs. herself. In planning vacations, "we used to go places that were food focused, and now they're activity-focused," says Pete, who uses a heart-rate monitor to measure calories burned during exercise. "We want to do the Las Vegas marathon next year. And maybe someday I'll do an ultramarathon [50 miles]. Those are the types of things I'm thinking about now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!