Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matilda Child Star Mara Wilson Battled OCD and Depression – and More Revelations from Her Emotional Memoir
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Frances Bean Cobain's Estranged Husband Demands $300,000 Annual Spousal Support as Source Says He's 'Trying His Luck'
- Kim Kardashian Pushes Swimwear Boundaries by Not Wearing Swimwear at All
- Kim Kardashian #TBTs the 2009 VMAs…But We Helped Her Out By Rounding Up the Rest
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
The Incredible Shrinking Man
The Biggest Loser's Pete Thomas Didn't Finish First, but He Dropped 140 Lbs.—and He's Not Done Yet
No longer. Although he is the most recent Loser to get the boot, the 6'5" Thomas, 37, has lost a total of 140 lbs. Thanks to steady monitoring of "calories in vs. calories out" and 90 minutes of daily running, "we feel like we've renewed our [wedding] vows—everything is new," says Pam, who has lost 50 lbs. herself. In planning vacations, "we used to go places that were food focused, and now they're activity-focused," says Pete, who uses a heart-rate monitor to measure calories burned during exercise. "We want to do the Las Vegas marathon next year. And maybe someday I'll do an ultramarathon [50 miles]. Those are the types of things I'm thinking about now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!