Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Trump Blames Clinton for Everything! Donald Goes on the Attack as Hillary Accuses Him of Saying 'Crazy Things'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- 'I Don't Know If I Have Enough Wine for This': The Best Social Media Reactions to the Clinton-Trump Presidential Debate
- Fourteen Months After Florida Teen Disappears at Sea, Mother Posts Touching Tribute on Instragram
- WATCH: Bobby Brown: Knowing Nick Gordon Is Legally Responsible for Bobbi Kristina's Death Has Given Me a 'Bit of Calmness'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
STATS: 6 ft., 165 lbs.
SEX APPEAL: "I'm not Mr. Model Guy," says Greenberg. Maybe not, but he's the kind of guy many women wish would move next door. In the new romantic comedy Prime, he's the nice Jewish boy of Uma Thurman's dreams—leading to love scenes aplenty. "She's easy on the eyes," he says, "so I enjoyed those moments." Almost as much as his newfound fame, which sparked with his breakthrough role on George Clooney's HBO series Unscripted. One big change for the Los Angeles-based bachelor? "Usually it's just jeans and T-shirts. Now that I find myself going to events, I like wearing suits," he says, "It feels handsome."
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!