Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Bernie Sanders Warns the Democratic Convention Could Get 'Messy' as Hillary Clinton Refuses Final Debate
- Read the Cover Story: Céline Dion: 'I Lost the Love of My Life'
- Drew Peterson Admitted to Killing His Missing Wife Stacy Peterson, Inmate Testifies
- Jake Pavelka Wasn't the Only Repeat on Last Night's Bachelorette: Guess Which Celeb Wore Jojo's Dress First
- Strong's Gabrielle Reece Had to Work for Her Healthy Body Image
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
STATS: 6 ft., 165 lbs.
SEX APPEAL: "I'm not Mr. Model Guy," says Greenberg. Maybe not, but he's the kind of guy many women wish would move next door. In the new romantic comedy Prime, he's the nice Jewish boy of Uma Thurman's dreams—leading to love scenes aplenty. "She's easy on the eyes," he says, "so I enjoyed those moments." Almost as much as his newfound fame, which sparked with his breakthrough role on George Clooney's HBO series Unscripted. One big change for the Los Angeles-based bachelor? "Usually it's just jeans and T-shirts. Now that I find myself going to events, I like wearing suits," he says, "It feels handsome."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!