Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Ronda Rousey Accepts Invitation to Marine Corps Ball: 'I Would Go for Sure'
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Miley Cyrus' VMAs Hair Is Still Intact: Here's the Topless Selfie to Prove It
- Kim Kardashian West Celebrates 45 Million Followers on Instagram with – What Else? – Busty Selfies
- Student Athlete Killed by Texas Cops Had Psychedelic Drug in His System: Autopsy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
STATS: 6 ft., 165 lbs.
SEX APPEAL: "I'm not Mr. Model Guy," says Greenberg. Maybe not, but he's the kind of guy many women wish would move next door. In the new romantic comedy Prime, he's the nice Jewish boy of Uma Thurman's dreams—leading to love scenes aplenty. "She's easy on the eyes," he says, "so I enjoyed those moments." Almost as much as his newfound fame, which sparked with his breakthrough role on George Clooney's HBO series Unscripted. One big change for the Los Angeles-based bachelor? "Usually it's just jeans and T-shirts. Now that I find myself going to events, I like wearing suits," he says, "It feels handsome."
September 03, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!