Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Here Is Everything You Need to Know About Independence Day: Resurgence Star Jessie T. Usher
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- Taylor Swift Ditches Bleach Blonde Hair as Relationship with Tom Hiddleston Starts to Heat Up
- WATCH: Black-ish's Tracee Ellis Ross and Anthony Anderson Are Really Excited to Host the BET Awards
- Ingrid Nilsen on Choosing Her Outfits for VidCon 2016: 'I Take Pictures of Them'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
For a New Video, Jon Bon Jovi Shows His Support—and His Painting Skills—for Habitat for Humanity
Bon Jovi, 43, is profiting too—in a different way. The father of four, who lives nearby in New Jersey, loves the buzz he gets, as he says, "bringing families together." Already involved in community work through his arena football team the Philadelphia Soul, Bon Jovi decided to partner with Habitat for Humanity in July after writing "Home" with bandmate Richie Sambora. Starr, 47, her husband, daughter and grandson will get an l,100-sq.-ft. house. Like all Habitat participants, Starr, who applied for a home in 2004, will put about 350 hours of sweat equity into building houses with Habitat. Which means that in addition to working a fulltime job helping people with mental disabilities and studying at the Community College of Philadelphia, she is busy laying cement and putting slats on a roof, a feat even more dizzying than meeting a rock star. "I was like, 'I've never been on a roof. How will I get down?' " she says. Not to worry: The guy with the great hair is ready to lend a hand. "You find that thing that moves you, and you hold on to it," says Bon Jovi. "Because it can change your life."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!