Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- 50 Cent Reveals $108k-a-Month Expenses in Bankruptcy Court, Including $12k on Grooming and Gardening!
- The Best Photos from the Week of July 27- August 2, 2015
- A Timeline of Gwen and Gavin's Love and Life Together
- Keith Urban, Darius Rucker and More CMA Fest Stars Share Their Craziest Fan Encounters
- Demi Lovato on Relapsing: I Wanted to Sabotage Everything Around Me So That I Could Sabotage Myself
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Trick or Treat!
Flapper, Tap Dancer, Bandleader, Clown...Celebs Share Childhood Memories and Images of Themselves Decked Out for Halloween
The future 90210 star (then 9) vamped at dad Aaron's Halloween party.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD, 1989
"I even slept in my bunny costume, says the American Idol champ (then 6).
"I dressed as a tap dancer," says the singer (at age 7), "and we used pillow cases instead of plastic bags to get more candy."
KIMBERLY STEWART, 1984
Rod's daughter (then 5) calls her Strawberry Shortcake outfit "my favorite. If I had it today, I'd wear it again."
KATIE HOLMES, 1996
Tom's fiancée (left at age 17) posed as the Late Show's Paul Shaffer.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!