Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Did Michelle Obama Think of American Sniper?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Val Kilmer Updates Fans on His Condition: 'Please Don't Worry'
- What Super Bowl Quarterback Is Katy Perry Rooting for?
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Kendall, Reese & More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Trick or Treat!
Flapper, Tap Dancer, Bandleader, Clown...Celebs Share Childhood Memories and Images of Themselves Decked Out for Halloween
The future 90210 star (then 9) vamped at dad Aaron's Halloween party.
CARRIE UNDERWOOD, 1989
"I even slept in my bunny costume, says the American Idol champ (then 6).
"I dressed as a tap dancer," says the singer (at age 7), "and we used pillow cases instead of plastic bags to get more candy."
KIMBERLY STEWART, 1984
Rod's daughter (then 5) calls her Strawberry Shortcake outfit "my favorite. If I had it today, I'd wear it again."
KATIE HOLMES, 1996
Tom's fiancée (left at age 17) posed as the Late Show's Paul Shaffer.
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!