Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- More Allegations from Amber Heard: Claims Johnny Depp Abused Her for Four Years, Uses Drugs and Assaulted Her on Her Birthday
- Read the Cover Story: Steve Harvey: From Homeless to Having It All
- WWII Fighter Plane Crashes in Hudson River, Pilot Survives with Minor Injuries
- Johnny Depp Fits Hearing Aids at Charity Event in Portugal on Same Day Amber Heard Granted Restraining Order Against Actor
- WATCH: The Moment Rescue Team Finds Remains of the Hiker Who Died After Getting Lost on Appalachian Trail
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Getting grave for Halloween, stars tell us what their headstones should say
"DRINK UP, ON ME." AND MY TOMBSTONE WOULD HAVE A TAP AND A KEG COMING OUT OF IT.
"PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE I'M DEAD."
"HE WAS KINDA FUNNY."
"NO OSCARS, BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A GAME NAMED AFTER ME."
"I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK."
"YOUR PRETTY FACE IS GOING TO HELL."
"THE GIRL WHO TAUGHT JANET JACKSON THE SNAKE."
I READ THIS SOMEWHERE: "WHEN I DIE, I DONT WANT MY BODY TO BE PERFECT, I WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE I SLID INTO THE GRAVE SHOUTING, WHAT A RIDE!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!