Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Kanye Visit Lamar in the Hospital Before Khloé's Big Thanksgiving Dinner
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- 13 Things We Can Learn from Hillary Clinton's #TBT Photos
- Ben and Jessa (Duggar) Seewald's Sweet Thanksgiving Message for Son Spurgeon: 'We Are So Happy to Be Parents!'
- Hate Jean Shopping? We Just Found the Most Universally Slimming Pants Ever
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Getting grave for Halloween, stars tell us what their headstones should say
"DRINK UP, ON ME." AND MY TOMBSTONE WOULD HAVE A TAP AND A KEG COMING OUT OF IT.
"PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE I'M DEAD."
"HE WAS KINDA FUNNY."
"NO OSCARS, BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A GAME NAMED AFTER ME."
"I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK."
"YOUR PRETTY FACE IS GOING TO HELL."
"THE GIRL WHO TAUGHT JANET JACKSON THE SNAKE."
I READ THIS SOMEWHERE: "WHEN I DIE, I DONT WANT MY BODY TO BE PERFECT, I WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE I SLID INTO THE GRAVE SHOUTING, WHAT A RIDE!"
November 23, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!