Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,177 covers and 55,100 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- How Does Scarlett Johansson Really Feel About That John Travolta Smooch?
- Read the Cover Story: Meet Kelly Clarkson's Baby Girl!
- Get a Glimpse of Gisele Bündchen's Wedding Dress in This Sweet Throwback Photo
- Kanye Shows His Softer Side by Apologizing to Beck, Crying on Camera
- Obama Meets with Trayvon Martin's Parents at White House on Third Anniversary of Their Son's Shooting
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Getting grave for Halloween, stars tell us what their headstones should say
"DRINK UP, ON ME." AND MY TOMBSTONE WOULD HAVE A TAP AND A KEG COMING OUT OF IT.
"PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE I'M DEAD."
"HE WAS KINDA FUNNY."
"NO OSCARS, BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A GAME NAMED AFTER ME."
"I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK."
"YOUR PRETTY FACE IS GOING TO HELL."
"THE GIRL WHO TAUGHT JANET JACKSON THE SNAKE."
I READ THIS SOMEWHERE: "WHEN I DIE, I DONT WANT MY BODY TO BE PERFECT, I WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE I SLID INTO THE GRAVE SHOUTING, WHAT A RIDE!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!