Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Chicago Cops Stand in for Missing Fathers at Daddy Daughter Dance
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Robert Redford Tells College Graduates: 'Don't Be Afraid to Take a Risk' in a 'Rough' World
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Take Their Monaco Vacation Aboard a Yacht
- Son of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash Remembers His Father as a 'Very Special and Unique Person'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Getting grave for Halloween, stars tell us what their headstones should say
"DRINK UP, ON ME." AND MY TOMBSTONE WOULD HAVE A TAP AND A KEG COMING OUT OF IT.
"PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE I'M DEAD."
"HE WAS KINDA FUNNY."
"NO OSCARS, BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A GAME NAMED AFTER ME."
"I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK."
"YOUR PRETTY FACE IS GOING TO HELL."
"THE GIRL WHO TAUGHT JANET JACKSON THE SNAKE."
I READ THIS SOMEWHERE: "WHEN I DIE, I DONT WANT MY BODY TO BE PERFECT, I WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE I SLID INTO THE GRAVE SHOUTING, WHAT A RIDE!"
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!