Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Aspiring Model on Rare Condition That Causes Extreme Swelling in Her Right Leg: 'I Felt Like I Belonged in the Circus'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- VIDEO: What Does The Walking Dead Star Michael Cudlitz Think of the Impending Love Triangle Between Sasha, Rosita and Abraham?
- Teresa Tells All! Maggots at Mealtime, Life After Prison and Her Fears for Joe: Her Exclusive PEOPLE Interview
- Unarmed Texas Teen Found Lying Naked Is Shot Dead by Police
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 07, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 19
Getting grave for Halloween, stars tell us what their headstones should say
"DRINK UP, ON ME." AND MY TOMBSTONE WOULD HAVE A TAP AND A KEG COMING OUT OF IT.
"PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE SURE I'M DEAD."
"HE WAS KINDA FUNNY."
"NO OSCARS, BUT AT LEAST I HAVE A GAME NAMED AFTER ME."
"I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK."
"YOUR PRETTY FACE IS GOING TO HELL."
"THE GIRL WHO TAUGHT JANET JACKSON THE SNAKE."
I READ THIS SOMEWHERE: "WHEN I DIE, I DONT WANT MY BODY TO BE PERFECT, I WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE I SLID INTO THE GRAVE SHOUTING, WHAT A RIDE!"
February 09, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!