Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gabrielle Union Gets Silly (and Sexy) in a Bikini During One-Year Wedding Anniversary Vacation with Dwyane Wade
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Tila Tequila Kicked Off Celebrity Big Brother For 2013 Comments Supporting Adolf Hitler, Says She Wants a 'Second Chance'
- Drop Everything and Watch Austin Mahone Dance Like Michael Jackson
- Di's Boys: How Prince William and Prince Harry Keep Their Mom's Memory Alive
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 21, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 21
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE
ON SALE November 18
HOMETOWN: Montclair, NJ.
STATS: 6'1", 185 lbs., blue eyes
SEX APPEAL: As caddish Karl Mayer, ex-husband of Susan (Teri Hatcher) on Desperate Housewives, Burgi revels in playing a rogue: "Who doesn't like a mischievous little boy?" Especially if he has a manly physique chiseled by surfing, biking and yoga. Not that Burgi doesn't goof off. "I'll drink too many beers or eat a pint of ice cream—I give myself permission to enjoy life," he says. One shared with wife Lori, 45, a yoga instructor, and sons Jack, 8, and Samuel, 5. So what's this dad's secret to staying sexy? "Not taking myself seriously," says Burgi. "I have a saying: I'm not here for a long time. I'm here for a good time."
August 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!