Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars Dress Reportedly Returned to Los Angeles Hotel
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- VIDEO: Would Host Chris Harrison Ever Be The Bachelor?
- Bobbi Kristina Brown: What The Latest Medical Developments Really Mean
- Couple Married 67 Years Die Together Holding Hands
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 25
Catching Up With...Rick Springfield
Paging Dr. Drake: "There's more to play than just the smoothie Noah was in the '80s," says Springfield, explaining why he leaped at the offer to return to GH. "There's a lot more baggage. He comes back with a son with whom he has issues." And rekindles a romance with old flame Bobbie Spencer (Jackie Zeman). "It was like a blast back to the past," says Zeman. But will it last? "I'm going to do 12 episodes," says Springfield, "and then we'll see."
Rick's Girl: Springfield credits his comeback to his wife of 21 years, Barbara, 44, "a 4'11" dynamo," says her 6'1" mate. "Her strength is what's held us together through all we've been through. Our kids [Liam, 20, and Josh, 16] have seen that through it all you can stay together," he says. "You don't have to get divorced." The boys have also learned to put up with Dad's quirks. "I'm always hugging them and getting in their faces. They go, 'Dad! Get out of here!' But they're very loving. They'll [even] wear my clothes! Maybe it's because I [still] try to dress as a teenager."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!