Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Central Park Cuteness: Manhattan Zoo Exhibits 2 Harbor Seals
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Emily Blunt: Parenting Is a 'Fear-Based Industry'
- Wisconsin Judge Rules Slender Man Stabbing Suspects Okay to Stand Trial
- VIDEO: The Colbert Report Signs Off with an Epic Sing-Along and Sleigh Ride
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 25
Catching Up With...Rick Springfield
Paging Dr. Drake: "There's more to play than just the smoothie Noah was in the '80s," says Springfield, explaining why he leaped at the offer to return to GH. "There's a lot more baggage. He comes back with a son with whom he has issues." And rekindles a romance with old flame Bobbie Spencer (Jackie Zeman). "It was like a blast back to the past," says Zeman. But will it last? "I'm going to do 12 episodes," says Springfield, "and then we'll see."
Rick's Girl: Springfield credits his comeback to his wife of 21 years, Barbara, 44, "a 4'11" dynamo," says her 6'1" mate. "Her strength is what's held us together through all we've been through. Our kids [Liam, 20, and Josh, 16] have seen that through it all you can stay together," he says. "You don't have to get divorced." The boys have also learned to put up with Dad's quirks. "I'm always hugging them and getting in their faces. They go, 'Dad! Get out of here!' But they're very loving. They'll [even] wear my clothes! Maybe it's because I [still] try to dress as a teenager."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!