Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,187 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: My Giant Life's Haleigh Plans a Wedding 2 Months Away, Dad Doesn't Approve
- Read the Cover Story: Inside Blake & Miranda's Shocking Split
- First Look: See Meghan Trainor as a Peanuts Character!
- Alleged Serial Killer Shot Dead by Sex Worker Was Carrying List of 6 Other Women When He Died: Cops
- Khloé Kardashian Has a Closet Solely for Her Workout Clothes – and It's Insanely Huge and Organized
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 25
Celebs Put on a United Front to Send a Message About AIDS Awareness
In New York City's Bryant Park the designer has also erected a temporary building to house a gallery of plaster footprints made by the celeb participants when they posed for photographs over the course of a year. "It's a great message of solidarity," says Mena Suvari, who recorded a radio public-service announcement. "I hope that doing something as simple as wearing this T-shirt will make people think about the stigma still associated with AIDS."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!