Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 25
Celebs Put on a United Front to Send a Message About AIDS Awareness
In New York City's Bryant Park the designer has also erected a temporary building to house a gallery of plaster footprints made by the celeb participants when they posed for photographs over the course of a year. "It's a great message of solidarity," says Mena Suvari, who recorded a radio public-service announcement. "I hope that doing something as simple as wearing this T-shirt will make people think about the stigma still associated with AIDS."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!