Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gladys Tordil, 44, Allegedly Gunned Down by Estranged Husband in Maryland High School Shooting Leaving Another Injured: Report
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- WATCH: Adele Helps Same-Sex Couple Get Engaged During Copenhagen Concert, Volunteers to be Their Surrogate
- Former NFL Star Will Smith's Widow Racquel Accepts Masters Degree on Late Husband's Behalf
- Kristen Bell Discusses Dealing with Anxiety and Depression: 'I Shatter a Little Bit When I Think People Don't Like Me'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 25
Celebs Put on a United Front to Send a Message About AIDS Awareness
In New York City's Bryant Park the designer has also erected a temporary building to house a gallery of plaster footprints made by the celeb participants when they posed for photographs over the course of a year. "It's a great message of solidarity," says Mena Suvari, who recorded a radio public-service announcement. "I hope that doing something as simple as wearing this T-shirt will make people think about the stigma still associated with AIDS."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!