Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Read This Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor's Open Letter to Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
- Read the Cover Story: What Caused This Teenager to Murder His Parents?
- Kimberly Henderson, Single Mom and Viral Star, on Her Incredible Journey
- Grey Gardens Filmmaker Albert Maysles Dies at 88
- Juliette Lewis Talks Quitting Drugs at 22, Battling Mania 'My Entire Life'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 19, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 25
Celebs Put on a United Front to Send a Message About AIDS Awareness
In New York City's Bryant Park the designer has also erected a temporary building to house a gallery of plaster footprints made by the celeb participants when they posed for photographs over the course of a year. "It's a great message of solidarity," says Mena Suvari, who recorded a radio public-service announcement. "I hope that doing something as simple as wearing this T-shirt will make people think about the stigma still associated with AIDS."
March 06, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!