Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Alicia Vikander and Michael Fassbender Open Up About Their Private Off-Screen Romance
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Adrienne Bailon Dishes on Her 'Magical' Engagement to Israel Houghton: 'He Is Everything I Wanted and More'
- #NationalDogDay: See the Celebrity Love Notes to Their Fur Babies
- Drake Surprises Rihanna with a Billboard to Congratulate Her on Receiving Video Vanguard Award
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 26
They Said It This Year
Out of the Mouths of Stars—Some of 2005's More Memorable Comments and Declarations
—JENNIFER ANISTON to Vanity Fair magazine about Brad Pitt's blond hair
"I guess we will just pencil you in for the next 16 years."
—DAVID LETTERMAN to Oprah Winfrey on his show
"I need to be able to go to yoga and just read scripts and go on auditions, because that's what makes me happy. Like, papers don't really make me happy."
—MARY-KATE OLSEN to W about why she dropped out of NYU
"Do I have a large frog in my hair?"
—JOAQUIN PHOENIX to a reporter at the premiere of Walk the Line
"I know how to get it off. I watched them put it on. It's on the Internet. I looked it up."
—MARTHA STEWART to Vanity Fair about her ankle bracelet
"I haven't read book in my life."
—VICTORIA BECKHAM in an interview with Chic magazine
"Glitter was ahead of its time."
—MARIAH CAREY to PEOPLE
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!