Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: See Joanna Krupa's Egg-Retrieval Procedure
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- It's Another Girl for Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell!
- Which Former Boy Band Member Will Compete on The Amazing Race?
- Kim Kardashian Wore Fur-Lined Strappy Stilettos, and Yes, There are Photos
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 05:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 26
"I did jump on a couch this year! My wife gave me one of her kidneys and here I am because of her."
"My hometown, New Orleans, coming back in full force. I'd jump on a rooftop for that"
"Finding out my wife was pregnant would make me jump. We've only been married a year and a half, and our next step is to have a child."
"I'd probably jump on a couch for golf. I'm passionate about it. When I see a great shot, it gives me chills and makes me want to go out and do it myself.
—SAMUEL L. JACKSON
"What would make me that excited? My kids never having homework ever again. That would do it."
"If university of Texas beats UCS in the Rose Bowl, I will jump up and down."
"What would make me want to jump on a couch? If I saw a mouse."
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!