Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- J.K. Rowling's Look for the Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Premiere Is Pure Magic
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Gotcha! Jaden Smith Tricked His Family into Flying Out to England So He Could Drink on His 18th Birthday
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Baby Bump in Body-Con Velvet Dress After Breakup Rumors
- Father of Fallen Muslim Soldier Who Shook the DNC with Emotional Speech Says His 'Conscience Compels' Him to Fight Against Trump
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 26
"I did jump on a couch this year! My wife gave me one of her kidneys and here I am because of her."
"My hometown, New Orleans, coming back in full force. I'd jump on a rooftop for that"
"Finding out my wife was pregnant would make me jump. We've only been married a year and a half, and our next step is to have a child."
"I'd probably jump on a couch for golf. I'm passionate about it. When I see a great shot, it gives me chills and makes me want to go out and do it myself.
—SAMUEL L. JACKSON
"What would make me that excited? My kids never having homework ever again. That would do it."
"If university of Texas beats UCS in the Rose Bowl, I will jump up and down."
"What would make me want to jump on a couch? If I saw a mouse."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!