Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Schumer Remembers Her Worst Stand-Up Gig (Hint: It Involved a 'Known Terrorist Organization')
- Read the Cover Story: The Duggars' Dark Secrets
- Audrey Hepburn's Sons in Legal Battle Over Actress's Belongings in Storage Locker
- Cowardly Lion Scared Up a Tree by Herd of Water Buffalo
- Melissa McCarthy Is on a Prints Parade, See Her Bold Snakeskin-Inspired Gown
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 26, 2005
- Vol. 64
- No. 26
"I did jump on a couch this year! My wife gave me one of her kidneys and here I am because of her."
"My hometown, New Orleans, coming back in full force. I'd jump on a rooftop for that"
"Finding out my wife was pregnant would make me jump. We've only been married a year and a half, and our next step is to have a child."
"I'd probably jump on a couch for golf. I'm passionate about it. When I see a great shot, it gives me chills and makes me want to go out and do it myself.
—SAMUEL L. JACKSON
"What would make me that excited? My kids never having homework ever again. That would do it."
"If university of Texas beats UCS in the Rose Bowl, I will jump up and down."
"What would make me want to jump on a couch? If I saw a mouse."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!