Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Lindsay Lohan Unsure If Things 'Can Be Fixed' with Fiancé Egor Tarabasov After Public Spat
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Andi Dorfman Lifts the Veil on The Bachelorette's Fantasy Suites: It 'Isn't Back-to-Back Like Viewers See'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Friends and Family Remember Her 1 Year After Her Death: 'Her Life Ended Way Too Soon'
- 15 People Share Their Worst Online Dating Experiences
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- August 23, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 8
HOMETOWN: Hauppauge, N.Y.
CURRENT GIG: Stars in The WB's Summerland as Ava, a single aunt raising three orphans in a beach house.
Since ABC's Full House ended nearly a decade ago, Lori Loughlin has gone from playing sitcom wife and mom to—you guessed it—starting a full house of her own. After tying the knot with fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli in 1997, a second marriage for both, "I put my career on the back burner," she says, to raise their daughters Isabella, 5, and Olivia, 4. Now, with Summerland, she has a second family. "I feel a little bit like they're my kids," Loughlin says of her TV brood, Jesse McCartney, 17, Kay Panabaker, 14, and Nick Benson, 10. "I'm very protective of them." Panabaker even had a sleepover at Loughlin's Santa Monica home.
In turn, Isabella and Olivia sometimes accompany their mother to the set. When Loughlin, who's also a producer, has to work late, Giannulli, 41, "can be home in time for dinner with the kids," she says. (A nanny also helps out.) "Lori sings and reads to the girls every night," says her spouse. "She's very nurturing, but she rules with an iron fist." She yields to her daughters, though, when they ask to watch Full House reruns with her. Keeping in touch with all her old House mates, she says, "I'm probably closest to John [Stamos] and Dave [Coulier]. We built lifelong friendships."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!