Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Peyton Manning's Plans After Super Bowl Win: 'I Want to Go Kiss My Wife and My Kids' ... and 'Drink a Lot of Budweiser'
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Marshawn Lynch Appears to Retire Mid-Super Bowl
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance – Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit'
- Saoirse Ronan Bonded with Jamie Foster Over the Pressures of Navigating Hollywood as a Former Child Star
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
Radiant in Their Gowns, These Celebs Lit Up the Red Carpet at Hollywood's Biggest Events
For a Manhattan media gala, Parker ordered this fuchsia Oscar de la Renta. She calls the designer "divine."
At London's Brit Awards, the pop singer performed "Crazy in love" In a curve-kissing Dolce & Gabbana
New mom Hudson earned kudos in Atelier Versace at the premiere of Raising Helen.
"It is dramatic and simple at the same time" the Alias star said of the vintage Valentino she wore to the Oscars.
The Golden Globe presenter also opted for a vintage Valentino gown.
Kidman handed out the Best Actor Oscar in a celadon Chanel column.
JADA PINKETT SMITH
The Collateral star brooched the subject (with matching earrings, no less) in Venice.
The cohost of Manhattan's Costume Institute benefit chose a Carolina Herrera dress appliquéd with gold leaf.
Solo at the Golden Globes, J.Lo glowed in a creamsicle Michael Kors gown and bronzing by Body Bling.
Showing her metal at the Oscars, Lane flashed built-in jewels on her vintage Loris Azzaro halter.
When in Rome ...Cruz wore Valentino to the David di Donatello Awards (the Italian Oscars).
The Oscar nominee choose silk chiffon Versace encrusted with, Swarovski crystals "because it was classic."
For the CFDA Awards, Blair went to pal Isaac Mizrahi for this double-faced wool stunner.
A SAG Awards presenter, Zeta-Jones wore this beaded Elie Saab, who removed the spaghetti straps for the actress.
Marc Jacobs's contrasting purple panel and red sash lent the Lord of the Rings princess a regal air at the SAG Awards.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!