- Kim Kardashian Takes the Fourth of July to a Whole New Level with Her Patriotic Outfit
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Billy Joel Marries Alexis Roderick in Surprise Wedding
- Vanessa Williams Ties the Knot with Jim Skrip
- They're Ready for Love: Plain White T's Tim Lopez Weds Jenna Reeves
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
Hollywood's Hottest Hair
It's Not Just About the Clothes. Coifs Count Too!
BEST TOUSLED LAYERS
Aniston's look for a January gala: no fuss, just the right amount of muss.
BEST USE OF FLOWER
The star deserved a medal for her petal.
BEST ROMANTIC CURLS
What else to promote her epic, Cold Mountain?
The tennis ace added topspin to balance his scruff.
Knowles shone brightly at a March premiere.
SARAH JESSICA PARKER
BEST USE OF BROOCH
For a June soiree, SJP added sparkling fun to her bun.
BEST '5OS RETRO
For the Oscars she channeled Grace Kelly.
The actress turned it up for June's MTV Movie Awards.
BEST SEXY SIDE PART
In London, Danes drew the line at fetchingly off-center.
BEST LAYERS-GUY DIVISION
A cut fit for That '70s Show worked fine in 2004.
BEST TRANSITIONAL UPDO
Spider-Man's gal went from short to longer-with-style.
For the Oscars, a gold dress and an amber mane.
BEST '60S RETRO
No doubt. This conjures up Connie Stevens or Sandra Dee.
"I love my red hair. I would never cut, it," said Lohan of her tresses, on display at the premiere of her Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!