Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mila Kunis Displays Her Baby Bump at Bad Moms Premiere
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Khloé Kardashian Reveals She 'Hated' Doing Celebrity Apprentice, Says Donald Trump 'Would Not Make a Good President'
- Meryl Streep Gives Powerful Speech as Hillary Clinton Trumps Donald in Convention Star Power
- Ellen Pompeo Reveals Her Age Was the Reason She Stayed on Grey's Anatomy: 'I Knew My Clock Was Ticking in Hollywood'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
Hollywood's Hottest Hair
It's Not Just About the Clothes. Coifs Count Too!
BEST TOUSLED LAYERS
Aniston's look for a January gala: no fuss, just the right amount of muss.
BEST USE OF FLOWER
The star deserved a medal for her petal.
BEST ROMANTIC CURLS
What else to promote her epic, Cold Mountain?
The tennis ace added topspin to balance his scruff.
Knowles shone brightly at a March premiere.
SARAH JESSICA PARKER
BEST USE OF BROOCH
For a June soiree, SJP added sparkling fun to her bun.
BEST '5OS RETRO
For the Oscars she channeled Grace Kelly.
The actress turned it up for June's MTV Movie Awards.
BEST SEXY SIDE PART
In London, Danes drew the line at fetchingly off-center.
BEST LAYERS-GUY DIVISION
A cut fit for That '70s Show worked fine in 2004.
BEST TRANSITIONAL UPDO
Spider-Man's gal went from short to longer-with-style.
For the Oscars, a gold dress and an amber mane.
BEST '60S RETRO
No doubt. This conjures up Connie Stevens or Sandra Dee.
"I love my red hair. I would never cut, it," said Lohan of her tresses, on display at the premiere of her Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!