Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Jack Black Opens Up About Losing His Older Brother to AIDS: 'We Were Robbed of Something Precious'
- Read the Cover Story: How Blake Shelton Is Moving On After Split
- The Vampire Diaries Star Candice King: 'There's a Chance' Steroline Finds Eternal Love
- Jessica Mendoza, First Woman to Call a Nationally Televised MLB Playoff Game, Speaks Out About Sexist Backlash
- Ireland Baldwin Responds to Joking Texts From Father Alec About Her Rumored Dating Life: 'No, Dad'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
My Favorite Decade
Eight Stylish Stars Tell Us What Era They Admire Most
"I've been into Renée Perle, the mistress of a photographer named Lartigue. She was his Romanian mistress, and there are all these photographs of her."
"That time period, I always go back to that. I've done it a million times, but I love that starlet period. I love to mix the homegirl look with Hollywood glamor."
"The '60s and '70s, and I love the '80s. It's easy nowadays to get that stuff. I like the path less traveled—I hate it when I see someone with what I have."
"There was just something about the '40s suit and the '40s lines that was so sexy. Women were coming into being not only a homemaker, but also working."
"I've always been a big fan of Madonna [top] and how she looked in the '80s. I try and dress like that whenever I can, and also the whole Flashdance thing [below]."
"I'm most inspired by the Lauren Bacall look. I find a lot from my mother's closet and from a store on Melrose called Decades."
"It's a little bit '20s because I'm really into flapper stuff. It was just such a cool time for fashion. I love the look of the '20s."
"The '60s, 70s. Lily and I are hippies. I used to be into thrift stores, but now that I have a child, I don't have the time."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!