Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Walking Dead Recap: Meet Deanna Monroe
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs, Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- The Style Top 5: Cara Delevingne Gets Handsy With Her BFFs,
Kim Kardashian's Unique Way of Thanking Her Fans and More
- Which Downton Characters Need to Hook Up? Joanne Froggatt Weighs In
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner – Not Even Roombas (VIDEO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
Tangled Up in Blue, Stars Elevate Once-Basic Denim to the Pinnacle of Fashion
At a March fashion show, a frilly top added to her off-the-cuff glamor.
Eve turned up the wattage with sequins over her Miss Sixty jeans.
In Blue 2, she showed off her commitment (and tan lines) at a Rock the Vote event in Hollywood.
Lohan wore Stella McCartney denim to an August party in L.A.
State of the Union? Red, white and blue jean.
Knightley braved London's December chill in Miss Sixty.
A jacket and top gave Paper Denim & Cloth jeans a semiformal spin.
Sporty and All-American, the actor promoted I, Robot Down Under.
In keeping with the Independent Spirit Awards, she mixed Chanel with Citizens of Humanity.
Aniston went for an urban vibe, pairing a long scarf and short blazer with perfect jeans.
Promoting Catwoman, she packaged herself right down to the bow.
In N.Y.C. to host SNL, Berry headed out in a cowl-neck top and Blue Cult jeans.
Even in the July heat of Saint-Tropez, newly shorn Depp was the consummate cool guy.
Foolproof recipe: A trendy poncho topping sleek jeans, with high boots and haute bag.
Taking a page from husband Chris Robinson's book of '60s chic, new mom Kate Hudson did up her denim with a tunic top and funky satchel.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!