Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton a 'Bigot': 'She's Going to Do Nothing for African-Americans'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Tay to Night! Taylor Swift Picks Two Belly-Baring Looks for One Big Day in N.Y.C.
- Kate Gosselin on Twins as Dad Jon Fires Back: I'm So Proud of Them
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Relationship with EpiPen Maker After Price Hike: I'm 'Disappointed, Saddened and Deeply Concerned'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
Too Many, Too Much...
Sometimes Celebs Forget Style Rule No. 1: Less Is More
TOO MUCH GREEN
TOO MUCH FABRIC
TOO MANY PELTS
TOO MUCH PREP
TOO MUCH FRINGE
Maria Conchita Alonso
TOO MANY WEBS
TOO MUCH RUFFLE
TOO MANY COLORS
TOO MANY POCKETS
TOO MANY PATTERNS
TOO MANY BLOOMS
TOO MUCH FUR
TOO MANY PATCHES
TOO MUCH WHITE
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!