Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Did Michelle Obama Think of American Sniper?
- The Style Top 5: Sarah Jessica Parker Brings Her Shoe Line to Zappos, Katy Perry Preps for the Super Bowl and More
- Val Kilmer Updates Fans on His Condition: 'Please Don't Worry'
- What Super Bowl Quarterback Is Katy Perry Rooting for?
- See the Best Celeb Food Photos of the Week from Kendall, Reese & More
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday January 31, 2015 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
Too Many, Too Much...
Sometimes Celebs Forget Style Rule No. 1: Less Is More
TOO MUCH GREEN
TOO MUCH FABRIC
TOO MANY PELTS
TOO MUCH PREP
TOO MUCH FRINGE
Maria Conchita Alonso
TOO MANY WEBS
TOO MUCH RUFFLE
TOO MANY COLORS
TOO MANY POCKETS
TOO MANY PATTERNS
TOO MANY BLOOMS
TOO MUCH FUR
TOO MANY PATCHES
TOO MUCH WHITE
January 31, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!