Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Brad Paisley Announces Fundraiser to Help Flood Victims in His Home State of West Virginia – and Donates $100K Himself
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Once Being Dubbed the 'Most Hated Celebrity': 'More Than, Like, Chris Brown? What Did I Do?'
- 6 Times Kylie Jenner Hinted at Her Relationship Status – via Social Media
- Marine Corps to Remove the Word 'Man' From 19 Job Titles
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
Orange You Tan!
Intentionally or Not, These Celebs Sported the Newest Shade Under the Sun
Simpson sets off the apricot highlights in her puppy's coat.
If you like the well-scrubbed, well-done look, Becks is your guy.
Theron came to the Oscars bronzed and went home with gold.
The Austin resident shows off her version of Texas toast.
She must have signed up for 10 spray-tan sessions, all at once.
Pink with tangerine is a tough combo to pull off.
You can see that she goes to all the hot spots.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!