Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Adele Says Her Son Would Never Buy Her Album, Opens Up About Her Crippling Stage Fright (Really!)
- Read the Cover Story: David Beckham: Sexiest Man Alive!
- Bindi Irwin on Her DWTS Win: I Hope My Dad Would Be Proud of Me
- Find Out the One Thing Bindi Irwin Won't Miss from Dancing with the Stars
- How Nick Carter Plans to 'Cater' to His Pregnant Wife
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 20, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 12
Orange You Tan!
Intentionally or Not, These Celebs Sported the Newest Shade Under the Sun
Simpson sets off the apricot highlights in her puppy's coat.
If you like the well-scrubbed, well-done look, Becks is your guy.
Theron came to the Oscars bronzed and went home with gold.
The Austin resident shows off her version of Texas toast.
She must have signed up for 10 spray-tan sessions, all at once.
Pink with tangerine is a tough combo to pull off.
You can see that she goes to all the hot spots.
November 25, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!