Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Launch Their Spring 2016 Collection in NYC
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- Oscars Nominees Luncheon Class Photo of 2016 Revealed – Find Out What Happened Backstage!
- Solange Knowles Gives Us Some Major Lil’ Kim Vibes in All Red Ensemble During Mardi Gras Celebration
- Pregnant Morena Baccarin and Ben McKenzie Hit the Deadpool Red Carpet! – Plus Find Out What She's Craving!
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 13
When Worlds Collide
Jennifer Lopez Meets the Olsens? It Must Be Fashion Week in New York—Or a Ripple in the Space-Time Continuum
Stargazing with Coty
WHERE: Rose Center for Earth and Space at the American Museum of Natural History
WHEN: Sept. 12, 9 p.m. to midnight
WHY: 100th anniversary of Coty
STAR ATTRACTIONS: Coty partners Jennifer Lopez, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Isabella Rossellini, Kate Moss and Kenneth Cole
GUESTS: Veronica Webb, Bai Ling, Serena and Venus Williams
HIGHLIGHT: Midnight-blue vodka cocktails
WHERE: Radio City Music Hall
WHEN: Sept. 9 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
HOST: Condé Nast Media Group
HEADLINERS: Denis Leary (emcee), Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, Rod Stewart, Avril Lavigne, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Faith Hill, Andre 3000
IN THE AUDIENCE: Jamie-Lynn DiScala, Moby, Tommy Hilfiger, Tony Danza
WORDS TO REMEMBER: "Rock stars dress like beautiful women; my first crush was David Bowie."—Denis Leary
P. Diddy's Do
CELEBRATING: Opening of the Sean John flagship on Fifth Avenue
WHEN: Sept. 9 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
GUESTS: The Black Eyed Peas' Fergie, Zac Posen, Star Jones, Ludacris, Lil' Kim, Naomi Campbell, Paris and Nicky Hilton, Venus and Serena Williams
HIGHLIGHTS: P. Diddy with a trailing entourage of 25; waiters serving Moët & Chandon
HAZARDS: Overzealous bodyguards
OVERHEARD: "I'm from Harlem, 100 blocks away, and for me to be here is amazing. I'm with the big boys now" said the host.
February 08, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!