Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- VIDEO: Why Amy Winehouse's Mom Has No Regrets: 'I Couldn't Have Done Anything Different'
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Tom Hiddleston Attends Comic-Con After Trip Down Under with Taylor Swift
- WATCH AND SHOP: This Self Tanner Works Instantly (Then Lasts for Weeks!)
- Jackson Rathbone Introduces Daughter Presley Bowie: My Baby Girl Will Make My Son a 'Better Man'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 13
When Worlds Collide
Jennifer Lopez Meets the Olsens? It Must Be Fashion Week in New York—Or a Ripple in the Space-Time Continuum
Stargazing with Coty
WHERE: Rose Center for Earth and Space at the American Museum of Natural History
WHEN: Sept. 12, 9 p.m. to midnight
WHY: 100th anniversary of Coty
STAR ATTRACTIONS: Coty partners Jennifer Lopez, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Isabella Rossellini, Kate Moss and Kenneth Cole
GUESTS: Veronica Webb, Bai Ling, Serena and Venus Williams
HIGHLIGHT: Midnight-blue vodka cocktails
WHERE: Radio City Music Hall
WHEN: Sept. 9 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
HOST: Condé Nast Media Group
HEADLINERS: Denis Leary (emcee), Alicia Keys, Beyoncé, Rod Stewart, Avril Lavigne, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Faith Hill, Andre 3000
IN THE AUDIENCE: Jamie-Lynn DiScala, Moby, Tommy Hilfiger, Tony Danza
WORDS TO REMEMBER: "Rock stars dress like beautiful women; my first crush was David Bowie."—Denis Leary
P. Diddy's Do
CELEBRATING: Opening of the Sean John flagship on Fifth Avenue
WHEN: Sept. 9 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.
GUESTS: The Black Eyed Peas' Fergie, Zac Posen, Star Jones, Ludacris, Lil' Kim, Naomi Campbell, Paris and Nicky Hilton, Venus and Serena Williams
HIGHLIGHTS: P. Diddy with a trailing entourage of 25; waiters serving Moët & Chandon
HAZARDS: Overzealous bodyguards
OVERHEARD: "I'm from Harlem, 100 blocks away, and for me to be here is amazing. I'm with the big boys now" said the host.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!