Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,181 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Take Their Monaco Vacation Aboard a Yacht
- Read the Cover Story – Tess Holliday: The World's First Size 22 Supermodel!
- Son of A Beautiful Mind Mathematician John Nash Remembers His Father as a 'Very Special and Unique Person'
- Art Garfunkel: Being Kind to Paul Simon 'Created a Monster'
- Kim Kardashian: When Kanye First Made Over My Closet, I Cried
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 13
There They Go Again
She's Out of Prison, He's of Age: Mary Kay Letourneau Returns to Seeing Lover Vili Fualaau
That may not be all they're up to. "She talked about getting married," says ABC's Barbara Walters, who interviewed Letourneau for a segment of 20/20 that will air Sept. 24. "It would surprise me if they didn't marry." The couple already have two daughters—Vili's mother has custody of Audrey, 7, and Alexis, 5—and a third child is a possibility. "If Vili wants a baby, she'll have a baby," says Dress, author of the recently published Mass with Mary: The Prison Years, cowritten with Letourneau. Whether Letourneau, who has registered as a Level 2 sex offender, will be able to placate all four of her kids with her ex-husband is another matter. Her oldest son, Steve Jr., 19, told Inside Edition he was still angry with his mother and doubts he will have anything to do with her if she stays with Fualaau. "I feel like we kind of missed out on a lot of stuff because of her," said Steve Jr., "because of the bad decision she made."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!