Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- White Georgia Cop Allegedly Fabricated Story that Black Man Shot Her, Prompting Manhunt
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- FROM EW: Denzel Washington & Viola Davis Star in Powerful First Trailer for Fences
- Little Girl with Rare Disease and Her Service Dog Have a Special Friendship: 'I Pretty Much Love Everything About Him'
- WATCH: Padma Lakshmi Reveals Why Her Daughter Won't Get Into Modeling Until She's 18 Years Old
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 13
There They Go Again
She's Out of Prison, He's of Age: Mary Kay Letourneau Returns to Seeing Lover Vili Fualaau
That may not be all they're up to. "She talked about getting married," says ABC's Barbara Walters, who interviewed Letourneau for a segment of 20/20 that will air Sept. 24. "It would surprise me if they didn't marry." The couple already have two daughters—Vili's mother has custody of Audrey, 7, and Alexis, 5—and a third child is a possibility. "If Vili wants a baby, she'll have a baby," says Dress, author of the recently published Mass with Mary: The Prison Years, cowritten with Letourneau. Whether Letourneau, who has registered as a Level 2 sex offender, will be able to placate all four of her kids with her ex-husband is another matter. Her oldest son, Steve Jr., 19, told Inside Edition he was still angry with his mother and doubts he will have anything to do with her if she stays with Fualaau. "I feel like we kind of missed out on a lot of stuff because of her," said Steve Jr., "because of the bad decision she made."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!