Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Everything You Need to Know About the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Whiplash Alert: Trump's Softened Immigration Plan Hardens Again
- When Barack Met Michelle: The Obamas Go on Their First Date in the Charming Southside With You
- 8 Times Kylie Jenner Proved She's a Master at Shutting Down Rumors
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 13
There They Go Again
She's Out of Prison, He's of Age: Mary Kay Letourneau Returns to Seeing Lover Vili Fualaau
That may not be all they're up to. "She talked about getting married," says ABC's Barbara Walters, who interviewed Letourneau for a segment of 20/20 that will air Sept. 24. "It would surprise me if they didn't marry." The couple already have two daughters—Vili's mother has custody of Audrey, 7, and Alexis, 5—and a third child is a possibility. "If Vili wants a baby, she'll have a baby," says Dress, author of the recently published Mass with Mary: The Prison Years, cowritten with Letourneau. Whether Letourneau, who has registered as a Level 2 sex offender, will be able to placate all four of her kids with her ex-husband is another matter. Her oldest son, Steve Jr., 19, told Inside Edition he was still angry with his mother and doubts he will have anything to do with her if she stays with Fualaau. "I feel like we kind of missed out on a lot of stuff because of her," said Steve Jr., "because of the bad decision she made."
August 26, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!