Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Most FOMO-Inducing Photos from Uber's Puppy Bowl Office Deliveries
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Is Downton Abbey Set to End After Season Six?
- Maria Menounos: 'I Eat Like I'm Going to Play in a Football Game'
- Why Did Demi Lovato Refer to Herself as the 'Luckiest Woman in the World?' (PHOTO)
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 07:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 13
There They Go Again
She's Out of Prison, He's of Age: Mary Kay Letourneau Returns to Seeing Lover Vili Fualaau
That may not be all they're up to. "She talked about getting married," says ABC's Barbara Walters, who interviewed Letourneau for a segment of 20/20 that will air Sept. 24. "It would surprise me if they didn't marry." The couple already have two daughters—Vili's mother has custody of Audrey, 7, and Alexis, 5—and a third child is a possibility. "If Vili wants a baby, she'll have a baby," says Dress, author of the recently published Mass with Mary: The Prison Years, cowritten with Letourneau. Whether Letourneau, who has registered as a Level 2 sex offender, will be able to placate all four of her kids with her ex-husband is another matter. Her oldest son, Steve Jr., 19, told Inside Edition he was still angry with his mother and doubts he will have anything to do with her if she stays with Fualaau. "I feel like we kind of missed out on a lot of stuff because of her," said Steve Jr., "because of the bad decision she made."
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!