Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Grab Your Passport: You Can Now Travel to Cuba for $99
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- FROM EW: Beatlemania Revisited in New Trailer for Ron Howard's Eight Days a Week
- Meet Korea's Biggest Hearthrob Lee Min Ho (His Perfect Day Off Includes a Ton of Sleeping!)
- Tinsley Mortimer Finalizes Deal with Ex to Have Case Dismissed After Trespassing Arrest: 'She Can Finally Move On with Her Life,' Source Says
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 13
There They Go Again
She's Out of Prison, He's of Age: Mary Kay Letourneau Returns to Seeing Lover Vili Fualaau
That may not be all they're up to. "She talked about getting married," says ABC's Barbara Walters, who interviewed Letourneau for a segment of 20/20 that will air Sept. 24. "It would surprise me if they didn't marry." The couple already have two daughters—Vili's mother has custody of Audrey, 7, and Alexis, 5—and a third child is a possibility. "If Vili wants a baby, she'll have a baby," says Dress, author of the recently published Mass with Mary: The Prison Years, cowritten with Letourneau. Whether Letourneau, who has registered as a Level 2 sex offender, will be able to placate all four of her kids with her ex-husband is another matter. Her oldest son, Steve Jr., 19, told Inside Edition he was still angry with his mother and doubts he will have anything to do with her if she stays with Fualaau. "I feel like we kind of missed out on a lot of stuff because of her," said Steve Jr., "because of the bad decision she made."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!