Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Thomas Gibson Contemplates a Return to Comedy Following His Criminal Minds Firing: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Couple of 62 Years Share Heartbreaking Farewell as They're Forced to Live in Separate Nursing Homes
- Ryan Reynolds Wishes His Wife Blake Lively (and Billy Ray Cyrus) Happy Birthday in Hilarious Message
- Watch Mayim Bialik and Marcie Leeds Recreate Their Iconic Opening Scene from Beaches
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- September 27, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 13
Scratch One Boy-Band Bachelor: Joey Fatone Marries His High School Sweetheart, Kelly Baldwin, and Celebrates with His 'N Sync Pals, Music and Bumper Cars
At the Sept. 9 wedding, held at New York's Oheka Castle in Cold Spring Hills, Long Island, even serious moments had levity. When Baldwin, 27, and Fatone, 27, exchanged self-written vows based on the Helen Keller quote "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart," Fatone amused his 255 guests by blurting out an expletive when he couldn't hold back his tears. "It was a surreal dream," says Baldwin. "We kept going, 'Whose wedding are we at?' "
After dinner the band Smash Mouth played and guests sampled a Ferris wheel, giant slide (Joey's mom, "Phyllis Fatone, went up and down in her ball gown) and bumper cars. Despite recent talk of the band's breakup, all four of Fatone's 'N Sync mates came for the festivities—Justin Timberlake solo, Chris Kirkpatrick clad in jeans. "That must be Chris's formal wear," Baldwin jokes. "We're glad he came fully clothed." Fatone doesn't expect any of the guys to follow his lead any time soon. "They're on the 40-year plan. Some of the guys change their girlfriends like they change their underwear," he says with a laugh. Then again, he adds, "I wouldn't have said I'm the marrying kind three or four years ago. But I am now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!