Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Amy Purdy Weds Longtime Boyfriend Daniel Gale in 'Outdoorsy' Idaho Wedding
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- History-Making Les Misérables Actor Kyle Jean-Baptiste Has Died at 21
- The Return of Miley! A New Video from Taylor! 5 Things We Can Expect to See at the VMAs on Sunday
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 14
All Their Lovin
Laughter, Rifts and Lots of Small Details: In a New Book, Ex-Beatle Ringo Starr Unveils a Treasury of Postcards Sent by John, Paul and George
The result is Postcards from the Boys, a just-published compilation of 51 of the missives with commentary by Starr, 64, who lives in England, L.A. and Monte Carlo with his wife of 23 years, Barbara Bach. Ringo says he has no one favorite: "They're all really interesting to me." Taken as a whole, he writes, they show that even when the Liverpool lads were apart, there was always "a lot of contact, a lot of thought. The relationship never went away."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!