Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Taylor Swift Dismissed from Jury Duty Due to Own Pending Sexual Assault Case: Source
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- WATCH: Ryan Zimmerman and Daughter Mackenzie Get an Unreal Surprise on Playhouse Masters
- Watching These Pups Get Treats Is a Treat in Itself
- From Football to Foxtrot! Calvin Johnson Is Dancing with the Stars' Newest NFL Contestant
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 04, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 14
All Their Lovin
Laughter, Rifts and Lots of Small Details: In a New Book, Ex-Beatle Ringo Starr Unveils a Treasury of Postcards Sent by John, Paul and George
The result is Postcards from the Boys, a just-published compilation of 51 of the missives with commentary by Starr, 64, who lives in England, L.A. and Monte Carlo with his wife of 23 years, Barbara Bach. Ringo says he has no one favorite: "They're all really interesting to me." Taken as a whole, he writes, they show that even when the Liverpool lads were apart, there was always "a lot of contact, a lot of thought. The relationship never went away."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!