Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- This Couple's Wes Anderson-Inspired Save-The-Date Is Whimsy and Wonderful (VIDEO)
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Makes Custom Jewelry Now – So Of Course We Ordered a Necklace (PHOTOS)
- From Casablanca to Charlie Brown: The Movies That First Made Celebrities Cry (VIDEO)
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- October 25, 2004
- Vol. 63
- No. 17
Jack & Bobby's Matt Long & Logan Lerman
NAME: MATT LONG, 24 NAME" LOGAN LERMAN, 12
A 15-second promo for MTV's Spring Break 2004 that ran last winter. WHERE YOU'VE SEEN HIM The Butterfly Effect and two Mel Gibson films, The Patriot and What Women Want.
His high school drama teacher. "Thank God," says the Winchester, Ky., native, "because I would hate to be 65 and think, 'What if I had tried to be an actor?' " GUIDING INFLUENCE Mel. "He would teach me card tricks and stuff. Mel's a cool guy. I was pretty young. I thought all movies were going to be like that."
Dad is an insurance salesman; Mom is an assistant teacher. "She is flying in for the weekend. She's never been to L.A. before and never seen an 8-ft.-high billboard with my face on it. She's going to freak."
MEET THE PARENTS "Me and my dad [Larry, an LA. businessman], we work out all the time. In the morning we go running. My mom [Lisa, his manager] makes me take piano lessons. She's like,' It will keep you balanced.' I'm like, 'Yeah, I'm sure.' "
"I see myself being married to my girlfriend [a Michigan TV-news reporter he met while studying drama at Western Kentucky University] and backpacking all over the world. If I can go out and do a 15-mile hike and climb a 12,000-ft. peak, I'm good to go."
FLASH FORWARD "I want to be known as the biggest heartthrob ever." For now, "a majority of my friends are girls, but I do not have one particular girlfriend. It would be fun to have some girl fans. I wouldn't mind. I've already gotten a bunch of letters."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!