Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Krasinski and Emily Blunt Want to Give Daughter Hazel a Sibling: 'We've Got to Give Her Some Competition at Some Point'
- Read the Cover Story: Meet the American Heroes Who Stopped French Train Attack
- Sarah Palin Interviews Donald Trump as They Express Their Admiration for One Another
- Sheriff's Deputy Shot and Killed at Texas Gas Station
- Andy Samberg Predicts Bryan Cranston Will Streak at Emmys in New Promo
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 18
Picks and Pans Review: 100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed
100 Strokes is a naughty memoir that sold a million copies overseas, roughly one for each sex scene, despite (or because of) a theme that sounds like spam you delete from your in-box: I am a 15-year-old Italian schoolgirl on a voyage of sexual discovery. Melissa P. (for Panarello) falls for a stud who mistreats her (though not as badly as she mistreats us by chatting about "my foaming waves"), so she begins a mission of self-degradation, at one point thoroughly entertaining five gentlemen callers at once. Nice to see young people getting along. Blindfolds play a part, as do men with ringlets, seaside backdrops with more foaming waves and a well-accessorized black latex bodysuit. This is upscale erotica, plenty sultry.
- Lee Aitken,
- Francine Prose,
- Kyle Smith,
- Judith Newman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!