Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- John Oliver Goes Nuclear on Brexit Vote and Warns US Over Trump: 'There Are No F---ing Do-Overs'
- Read the Cover Story: Matthew McConaughey: Love, Family & What I've Learned
- WATCH: Is There a Zoey 101 Reunion in the Works? Jamie Lynn Spears on Reprising Her Role and the Other PCA Alums
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Grey's Anatomy Actor Jesse Williams' Passion for Activism
- Canadian Man, 69, Named a 'Person of Interest' in Disappearance of 3 Women He May Have Met Online
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 01, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 18
Picks and Pans Review: 100 Strokes of the Brush Before Bed
100 Strokes is a naughty memoir that sold a million copies overseas, roughly one for each sex scene, despite (or because of) a theme that sounds like spam you delete from your in-box: I am a 15-year-old Italian schoolgirl on a voyage of sexual discovery. Melissa P. (for Panarello) falls for a stud who mistreats her (though not as badly as she mistreats us by chatting about "my foaming waves"), so she begins a mission of self-degradation, at one point thoroughly entertaining five gentlemen callers at once. Nice to see young people getting along. Blindfolds play a part, as do men with ringlets, seaside backdrops with more foaming waves and a well-accessorized black latex bodysuit. This is upscale erotica, plenty sultry.
- Lee Aitken,
- Francine Prose,
- Kyle Smith,
- Judith Newman.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!