Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Diane Kruger Gives C.J. Parker a Run for Her Money in Red One-Piece Swimsuit
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Stanford Sexual Assault Convict Brock Turner to Be Released From Jail on Friday
- Vicki Gunvalson Has the Support of the Last RHOC Alum You'd Expect
- Kelly Dodd Defends Her Bad Behavior to Heather Dubrow: 'I Don't Just Attack People'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 20
On Halloween Eve, Rocker Travis Barker Wed Shanna Moakler in Gothic Style
With the help of planner Mindy Weiss, the two conjured a red-and-black wonderland inspired by their favorite film, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, at Santa Barbara's Bacara Resort & Spa. Beneath an incense-scented floral arch, they exchanged roses and teary vows before 250 guests.
"I had to try to think of something funny that she's done so I didn't completely lose it," says Barker, 29, whose groomsmen included bandmates Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge. The couple's son Landon, 1, wore mini versions of his dad's tux and mohawk.
For Moakler, 29, the mix of wacky and winsome proved a potent concoction. "Even though it was different and wild," she says, "it was really upscale and romantic."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!