Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH: Alfre Woodard Tearfully Supports National Anthem Protesters: 'Shame on You If You Don't Raise Your Voice'
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's French Estate Chateau Miraval Is Not for Sale
- Ariel Winter Calls Out 'Complete Sexism' in Hollywood: 'It's Disgusting to Me'
- Multiple Injuries at New Jersey Commuter Station as Train Crashes into Station
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 20
On Halloween Eve, Rocker Travis Barker Wed Shanna Moakler in Gothic Style
With the help of planner Mindy Weiss, the two conjured a red-and-black wonderland inspired by their favorite film, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, at Santa Barbara's Bacara Resort & Spa. Beneath an incense-scented floral arch, they exchanged roses and teary vows before 250 guests.
"I had to try to think of something funny that she's done so I didn't completely lose it," says Barker, 29, whose groomsmen included bandmates Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge. The couple's son Landon, 1, wore mini versions of his dad's tux and mohawk.
For Moakler, 29, the mix of wacky and winsome proved a potent concoction. "Even though it was different and wild," she says, "it was really upscale and romantic."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!