Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Flying Lotus Is Dead (But He's Doing Pretty Well Anyway)
- Read the Cover Story: Ryan Reynolds: Sexiest Dad Alive
- Find Out the Next Star Who Will Duet with James Corden for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is It April Yet? See the New Game of Thrones Photos That Will Help Tide You Over Until the Premiere
- Kanye West on Taylor Swift: 'I Made That B---- Famous' – Plus More Star Shout Outs in Rapper's New Lyrics
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 20
On Halloween Eve, Rocker Travis Barker Wed Shanna Moakler in Gothic Style
With the help of planner Mindy Weiss, the two conjured a red-and-black wonderland inspired by their favorite film, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, at Santa Barbara's Bacara Resort & Spa. Beneath an incense-scented floral arch, they exchanged roses and teary vows before 250 guests.
"I had to try to think of something funny that she's done so I didn't completely lose it," says Barker, 29, whose groomsmen included bandmates Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge. The couple's son Landon, 1, wore mini versions of his dad's tux and mohawk.
For Moakler, 29, the mix of wacky and winsome proved a potent concoction. "Even though it was different and wild," she says, "it was really upscale and romantic."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!