Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Drew Barrymore's Body After Baby: I'm Losing Weight on My Own Terms
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Get Rachael Ray, Mario Batali & More Star Chefs' 5-Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Newborn's Name
- Turns Out Kim Kardashian's Closet Is a Lot Like Ours
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Sunday December 21, 2014 12:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 15, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 20
On Halloween Eve, Rocker Travis Barker Wed Shanna Moakler in Gothic Style
With the help of planner Mindy Weiss, the two conjured a red-and-black wonderland inspired by their favorite film, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas, at Santa Barbara's Bacara Resort & Spa. Beneath an incense-scented floral arch, they exchanged roses and teary vows before 250 guests.
"I had to try to think of something funny that she's done so I didn't completely lose it," says Barker, 29, whose groomsmen included bandmates Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge. The couple's son Landon, 1, wore mini versions of his dad's tux and mohawk.
For Moakler, 29, the mix of wacky and winsome proved a potent concoction. "Even though it was different and wild," she says, "it was really upscale and romantic."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!