Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Family of Murdered Arizona Couple are 'Skeptical' Suspects Claims That They Were Meth Users
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Whitney Hoston's Former Bodygaurd Ray Watson Visits Bobbi Kristina Brown at Hospice
- Ben Affleck Is Leaning on His Mom for Support After Jennifer Garner Split
- Prince William Reunites with Eton Schoolmate Eddie Redmayne at Polo Match Ahead of Charlotte's Christening
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 21
After the Sunset's: Naomie Harris
The Breakout Brit Swaps London for Fun in the Sun
After a memorably intense turn battling zombies in 2002's 28 Days Later, the Cambridge grad loosens up as a Bahamian cop trailing a jewel thief (Pierce Brosnan) in the lighthearted heist movie. Harris, whose own roots are Jamaican and Trinidadian, grew up in a London housing project with her single mother, a children's book author. Spotted by a talent scout in her after-school acting program, she began appearing in children's TV shows at 11. After earning a degree in social and political science from Cambridge, she wrote to 250 charities and other organizations to scrounge up funding so she could study at the prestigious Bristol Old Vic Theatre School. "You create your own luck," she says. Her hard-driving schedule has kept her off the dating scene. (Her "dream guy"? Colin Firth.) But her new outlook on life may change things. "I left [Sunset] realizing that I want to have fun," she says, "and worry less."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!