Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Two Mainstream Diet Plans That Actually Work, According to Science
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Heading to Coachella This Weekend? Nab These Stylish (and Affordable!) Looks From Jamie, Kendall and More Stars!
- Princess Kate Enjoys a Pre-Birth Break at a Familiar Place
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 21
Pitt Stop: South Africa
Flexing His Celebrity Might for Weighty Causes, the Actor Meets Nelson Mandela
After meeting Mandela, Pitt visited AIDS clinics in Johannesburg, motorbiked to a lodge in nearby Clarens, then flew to Ethiopia on behalf of DATA, a third-world lobby group cofounded by U2's Bono. "I've spent a wonderful week traveling this beautiful continent," Pitt said in a statement, "listening to the people and learning about the AIDS crisis, the extreme poverty and what people in America can do to help."
April 18, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!