Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch Maroon 5, 5SOS Pharrell & Gwen Stefani Perform at the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- Photo Proof That Jennifer Aniston and Jennifer Lopez Never (Ever!) Age
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 04:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 21
Pitt, Clooney and Roberts—Plus Catherine Zeta-Jones—Return Dec. 10 for More Criminal Activity in Director Steven Soderbergh's Starry Sequel Ocean's Twelve
It's the same rogues' gallery as Ocean's Eleven—including Clooney, Elliott Gould, Pitt and Cheadle—but keep an eye out for a possible cameo by Bruce Willis.
In a movie descended from a Rat Pack classic, clothes court. "We only go for the best," says Weintraub of Matt Damon and Don Cheadle's outfits by Oscar-winning designer Milena Canonero.
This time out, Clooney, Pitt and Bernie Mac aim to pull off robberies in Amsterdam, Paris and Rome.
Though pregnant during shooting, Julia Roberts (as George Clooney's love interest) "was total energy like always," says Weintraub.
The chemistry between Brad Pitt and Catherine Zeta-Jones (as his flame, a Europol agent) was "intense on-set," says Weintraub, "friends off."
Andy Garcia returns as the vengeance—seeking victim of the gang's last heist. "Andy smokes cigars in real life, says Weintraub, "so he likes to in movies-he can get good cigars that way.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!