Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,277 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- The Style Top 5: Gigi Hadid Shares Her Beauty Don'ts, Blake Lively's Million Dollar Style Week and More
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Mark Wahlberg Makes a $250,000 Bet with Diddy on the Mayweather vs. Pacquaio Fight
- It's a Girl for Owain Yeoman
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 22, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 21
Pitt, Clooney and Roberts—Plus Catherine Zeta-Jones—Return Dec. 10 for More Criminal Activity in Director Steven Soderbergh's Starry Sequel Ocean's Twelve
It's the same rogues' gallery as Ocean's Eleven—including Clooney, Elliott Gould, Pitt and Cheadle—but keep an eye out for a possible cameo by Bruce Willis.
In a movie descended from a Rat Pack classic, clothes court. "We only go for the best," says Weintraub of Matt Damon and Don Cheadle's outfits by Oscar-winning designer Milena Canonero.
This time out, Clooney, Pitt and Bernie Mac aim to pull off robberies in Amsterdam, Paris and Rome.
Though pregnant during shooting, Julia Roberts (as George Clooney's love interest) "was total energy like always," says Weintraub.
The chemistry between Brad Pitt and Catherine Zeta-Jones (as his flame, a Europol agent) was "intense on-set," says Weintraub, "friends off."
Andy Garcia returns as the vengeance—seeking victim of the gang's last heist. "Andy smokes cigars in real life, says Weintraub, "so he likes to in movies-he can get good cigars that way.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!