Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Gay Talese Says He Will Promote The Voyeur's Motel Despite Questioning Source's Credibility
- Read the Cover Story: Mystery in Idaho: Little Boy Lost
- Lil' Kim on Having to Cancel Her Essence Fest Performance: 'I'm So Disappointed'
- Lindsay Lohan Will Turn on Christmas Lights in U.K. City After Tweeting 'Offensive' Message About Brexit
- Got 'M.I.LF.'? Fergie Recruits Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, Ciara and More for New Music Video
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
Who's the Sexiest Man?
Stars State Their Cases for the Guys They Like Best
—Boston Legal's Rhona Mitra
"DENZEL WASHINGTON, He's classy, he's sexy and he looks like he smells good."
—actress Tamala Jones
"I'm a big DAVID BECKHAM fan. I like his crazy bohemian outfits. I think he's really cool."
"NELLY is fabulous. He's got this fantastic energy. He takes care of himself. He's healthy, he's happy, he's successful. He's really doing the damn thing!"
—Vivica A. Fox
"MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY, because he looks delicious in his Stetson ads."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!