Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- HERstory! Hillary Clinton Accepts Democratic Presidential Nomination: 'When There Are No Ceilings, the Sky's the Limit'
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- All About Katy Perry's Glittery Democratic Convention Performance Look
- Chelsea Clinton Introduces Mom Hillary as She Accepts Democratic Nomination: 'She Makes Me Proud Every Single Day'
- Chloë Grace Moretz Addresses Crowd at DNC: 'My First Vote For President Will be For Hillary Clinton'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
Who's the Sexiest Man?
Stars State Their Cases for the Guys They Like Best
—Boston Legal's Rhona Mitra
"DENZEL WASHINGTON, He's classy, he's sexy and he looks like he smells good."
—actress Tamala Jones
"I'm a big DAVID BECKHAM fan. I like his crazy bohemian outfits. I think he's really cool."
"NELLY is fabulous. He's got this fantastic energy. He takes care of himself. He's healthy, he's happy, he's successful. He's really doing the damn thing!"
—Vivica A. Fox
"MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY, because he looks delicious in his Stetson ads."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!