Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kim Kardashian's Exposed Email Instructs Mom Kris Jenner to Stop Dressing Like a Pilgrim
- The Style Top 5: The Best Star Style From the PEOPLE Magazine Awards
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin: Our Love Story
- WATCH: Garth Brooks Joins Justin Timberlake on Stage to Sing 'Friends in Low Places'
- Stephen Collins: A Woman Repeatedly Exposed Herself to Me When I Was a Boy
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Saturday December 20, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
Do You Think I'm Sexy
These Women of The Apprentice Don't Agree on Much, but They All Say Donald Trump Is One Hot Mogul
"When Trump walks into the room he commands it. Most men are not capable of this type of aura. The way he looks at you is sexy. You know he's a man and not a boy."
"The man exudes immediate appeal by exerting an unparalleled sense of self. This is an attribute that excites many a woman in today's society. Confidence is sexy."
"I've always been attracted to strong and powerful men. Smart, rich and funny equals sexy in my book. His mega sense of humor really does match his big personality."
"He's the kind of guy who is comfortable in his shoes. When a man just walks in the room and moves in his body so comfortably—that's a sexy trait."
"He's quite a man. After getting fired it's pretty hard to call him sexy, but there is a softer side that people don't get to see. He has a little gleaming sparkle of sexiness, and when you're in his presence, you can't help but be attracted to that."
December 20, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!