Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Emeril Lagasse Reveals the Craziest Thing He Ate While Traveling the World for His New Series
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Father: FSU Student Who Allegedly Tried to Eat Man's Face Suffering Organ Failure After Drinking Chemicals
- Campaigning's a Drag: Unearthed Sketch Features Donald Trump Flirting with Rudy Giuliani Dressed as a Woman
- How 5-Year Old Toddlers and Tiaras Star Cadence Schutter Survived an Extremely Rare Form of Cancer That Developed Before She Was Born
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
Do You Think I'm Sexy
These Women of The Apprentice Don't Agree on Much, but They All Say Donald Trump Is One Hot Mogul
"When Trump walks into the room he commands it. Most men are not capable of this type of aura. The way he looks at you is sexy. You know he's a man and not a boy."
"The man exudes immediate appeal by exerting an unparalleled sense of self. This is an attribute that excites many a woman in today's society. Confidence is sexy."
"I've always been attracted to strong and powerful men. Smart, rich and funny equals sexy in my book. His mega sense of humor really does match his big personality."
"He's the kind of guy who is comfortable in his shoes. When a man just walks in the room and moves in his body so comfortably—that's a sexy trait."
"He's quite a man. After getting fired it's pretty hard to call him sexy, but there is a softer side that people don't get to see. He has a little gleaming sparkle of sexiness, and when you're in his presence, you can't help but be attracted to that."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!