Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,173 covers and 55,054 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- The Biggest Loser Winner Is …
- Read the Cover Story: The Untold Love Story Behind American Sniper
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run After Allegedly Getting Into Brawl on Film Set
- Amy Poehler Receives Hasty Pudding Award from Harvard
- Justin Bieber Ditches Bleached Hair Look: Are You Loving His New Shade?
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Thursday January 29, 2015 11:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
Do You Think I'm Sexy
These Women of The Apprentice Don't Agree on Much, but They All Say Donald Trump Is One Hot Mogul
"When Trump walks into the room he commands it. Most men are not capable of this type of aura. The way he looks at you is sexy. You know he's a man and not a boy."
"The man exudes immediate appeal by exerting an unparalleled sense of self. This is an attribute that excites many a woman in today's society. Confidence is sexy."
"I've always been attracted to strong and powerful men. Smart, rich and funny equals sexy in my book. His mega sense of humor really does match his big personality."
"He's the kind of guy who is comfortable in his shoes. When a man just walks in the room and moves in his body so comfortably—that's a sexy trait."
"He's quite a man. After getting fired it's pretty hard to call him sexy, but there is a softer side that people don't get to see. He has a little gleaming sparkle of sexiness, and when you're in his presence, you can't help but be attracted to that."
January 29, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!