Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,172 covers and 54,888 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Which Walking Dead Hottie Is Speaking Out for Pit Bulls?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Jan. 19- Jan. 25, 2015
- Three College Students Die in India After 'Train Selfie' Attempt
- Can a Computer Judge You Better Than a Human Can? A New Study Says Yes
- Cressida Bonas: From Prince Harry's Flame to Hollywood 'It Girl'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Wednesday January 28, 2015 05:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
These Guys Aren't Stars, but You Can See Why Celebs Fall for Them
BRANDON DAVIS, 23, oil heir. "He's got his own styleandb he's confident," says girlfriend Mischa Barton, 18. "He doesn't care other people think."
KEVIN FEDERLINE 26, dancer. Wed Britney Spears, 22, Sept. 18. "He was like a magnet, "She says. "I was being pulled."
CHRISTOPHER BACKUS, 23, actor. Wed Mira Sorvino, 37, in June. They had a baby girl, Mattea Angel, on Nov. 3.
JAMIE DORNAN, model. Met Keira Knightley, 19, at a 2003 photo shoot.
January 28, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!