Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Why Teresa Giudice Says She Never Blamed Husband Joe for Her Prison Sentence
- Read the Cover Story: Amy Duggar King: I'm Doing It My Way
- From Maggots to Lobster: Teresa Giudice Says Inmates Were Served Expired Food and Reveals Her First Meal Back Home Was …
- Teresa Giudice Recalls 'Heartwrenching' Moment She Had to Leave Her Girls to Report to Prison
- Teresa Giudice Shares Her Prison Workout Plan: How She Got Down to a Size 2
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
These Guys Aren't Stars, but You Can See Why Celebs Fall for Them
BRANDON DAVIS, 23, oil heir. "He's got his own styleandb he's confident," says girlfriend Mischa Barton, 18. "He doesn't care other people think."
KEVIN FEDERLINE 26, dancer. Wed Britney Spears, 22, Sept. 18. "He was like a magnet, "She says. "I was being pulled."
CHRISTOPHER BACKUS, 23, actor. Wed Mira Sorvino, 37, in June. They had a baby girl, Mattea Angel, on Nov. 3.
JAMIE DORNAN, model. Met Keira Knightley, 19, at a 2003 photo shoot.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!