Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Selena Gomez on the Difficulties of Dating: 'I Would Love to Date Older Guys' But 'I Look 16'
- Read the Cover Story: Adele’s Triumphant Return: How Love Changed Her Life
- See Queen Elizabeth Enjoying Life on Malta in Early Married Life
- Robert Wagner and Daughters Put Natalie Wood's Personal Belongings Up For Auction
- The Kardashian-Jenner Style Lessons We're Thankful for This Year
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
These Guys Aren't Stars, but You Can See Why Celebs Fall for Them
BRANDON DAVIS, 23, oil heir. "He's got his own styleandb he's confident," says girlfriend Mischa Barton, 18. "He doesn't care other people think."
KEVIN FEDERLINE 26, dancer. Wed Britney Spears, 22, Sept. 18. "He was like a magnet, "She says. "I was being pulled."
CHRISTOPHER BACKUS, 23, actor. Wed Mira Sorvino, 37, in June. They had a baby girl, Mattea Angel, on Nov. 3.
JAMIE DORNAN, model. Met Keira Knightley, 19, at a 2003 photo shoot.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!