Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,189 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Tea Time! Queen Elizabeth's Record-Breaking Reign Commemorated with Special China Inspired by Her Coronation
- Read the Cover Story: The Kennedy Family's Darkest Secret
- Pink Stands By Critical VMA Comments, Assures Followers She Has 'No Issue' with Demi Lovato: 'Look for a Feud Elsewhere'
- Same-Sex Couples Head to Kentucky Courthouse as Clerk Who Refused to Issue Them Marriage Licenses Sits Behind Bars
- VIDEO: Look Back at Bey's Most Memorable Hair Moments
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
These Guys Aren't Stars, but You Can See Why Celebs Fall for Them
BRANDON DAVIS, 23, oil heir. "He's got his own styleandb he's confident," says girlfriend Mischa Barton, 18. "He doesn't care other people think."
KEVIN FEDERLINE 26, dancer. Wed Britney Spears, 22, Sept. 18. "He was like a magnet, "She says. "I was being pulled."
CHRISTOPHER BACKUS, 23, actor. Wed Mira Sorvino, 37, in June. They had a baby girl, Mattea Angel, on Nov. 3.
JAMIE DORNAN, model. Met Keira Knightley, 19, at a 2003 photo shoot.
September 04, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!