Archive Page - 08/16/13 40 years, 2,169 covers and 54,876 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Central Park Cuteness: Manhattan Zoo Exhibits 2 Harbor Seals
- Read the Cover Story: Family and Friends Remember Robin Williams
- Emily Blunt: Parenting Is a 'Fear-Based Industry'
- Wisconsin Judge Rules Slender Man Stabbing Suspects Okay to Stand Trial
- VIDEO: The Colbert Report Signs Off with an Epic Sing-Along and Sleigh Ride
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Friday December 19, 2014 11:10AM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
Back Together After Three Years, Destny's Child—Survivors of Day-Glow Dresses and Full-on Fringe—Embrace a New Sense of Individual Style
Though Beyoncé's mom, Tina Knowles, remains their stylist ("We trust her," says Williams. "I know that with Miss Tina, I'll have continuity and I'll be comfortable"), gone are her homemade, coordinating Technicolor duds. "When they first started, nobody would give them clothes or wardrobe budgets," explains Phillip Bloch, who styled Beyoncé for her Pepsi ads. These days they can take their pick from the likes of Elie Saab and Roberto Cavalli. But the old looks are certainly not forgotten. In their video for "Lose My Breath" the trio, glammed up in stilettos and fur, preside over a dance-off between a version of their earlier personas (clad in matching burgundy suits) and a hip-hop variation (in hoodies and Timberland boots). Who wins? Neither. Talk about keeping their options open.
December 19, 2014
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!