Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Blue Ivy Proves She's the Daughter of a Queen in $11,000 Dress and $565 Sneakers at the VMAs
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Huge New Diamond Ring (a Gift from Kanye West!) at the VMAs
- Major Kid! DJ Khaled Shows He Can't Wait to Be a Dad at the MTV Video Music Awards
- Rihanna Opens the 2016 MTV VMAs with a Showstopping Medley of Her Biggest Hits
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
Back Together After Three Years, Destny's Child—Survivors of Day-Glow Dresses and Full-on Fringe—Embrace a New Sense of Individual Style
Though Beyoncé's mom, Tina Knowles, remains their stylist ("We trust her," says Williams. "I know that with Miss Tina, I'll have continuity and I'll be comfortable"), gone are her homemade, coordinating Technicolor duds. "When they first started, nobody would give them clothes or wardrobe budgets," explains Phillip Bloch, who styled Beyoncé for her Pepsi ads. These days they can take their pick from the likes of Elie Saab and Roberto Cavalli. But the old looks are certainly not forgotten. In their video for "Lose My Breath" the trio, glammed up in stilettos and fur, preside over a dance-off between a version of their earlier personas (clad in matching burgundy suits) and a hip-hop variation (in hoodies and Timberland boots). Who wins? Neither. Talk about keeping their options open.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!