Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Sports, Planes and Wine, Oh My! The 8 Best Photos From Prince William and Princess Kate's Fourth Day in Canada
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- Why Author Jennifer Weiner Chose To Reveal Her Father Died From a Drug Overdose
- Sarah Jessica Parker Reveals She Got 'Cold Feet' About Sex and the City, Once Again Denies Kim Cattrall Feud
- Kim Kardashian West Is 'So Over' Her Feud with Taylor Swift: 'I Don't Want to Talk About Her Anymore'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- November 29, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 22
Back Together After Three Years, Destny's Child—Survivors of Day-Glow Dresses and Full-on Fringe—Embrace a New Sense of Individual Style
Though Beyoncé's mom, Tina Knowles, remains their stylist ("We trust her," says Williams. "I know that with Miss Tina, I'll have continuity and I'll be comfortable"), gone are her homemade, coordinating Technicolor duds. "When they first started, nobody would give them clothes or wardrobe budgets," explains Phillip Bloch, who styled Beyoncé for her Pepsi ads. These days they can take their pick from the likes of Elie Saab and Roberto Cavalli. But the old looks are certainly not forgotten. In their video for "Lose My Breath" the trio, glammed up in stilettos and fur, preside over a dance-off between a version of their earlier personas (clad in matching burgundy suits) and a hip-hop variation (in hoodies and Timberland boots). Who wins? Neither. Talk about keeping their options open.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!