Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,178 covers and 55,102 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- What Made Honors Student Ashton Sachs Kill His Parents?
- The Best Photos from the Week of Feb. 23- Mar. 1, 2015
- WATCH: This Ride Is Snow Joke
- One Direction Style Facts You Need to Know (Like Why Harry Styles Never Buttons His Shirts)
- Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: 'I Knew Things Were About to Get Very Real'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
On Special Holidays, Celebs Remember Fun—and Flames
"Once we had a Chanukah bush. It went up in fire. We never did it again. That was a memorable Chanukah."
"On New Year's, my family reviews our accomplishments and congratulates each other. Then we draw up plans for the New Year."
"I'm not Jewish but I celebrate Chanukah. I have an obsession with Jewish boys. I've never dated one, but I wish I'll marry one someday"
"On New Year's Eve of the millennium, my wife and I had a black-tie catered affair. We did it swanky in our simple house. I told every single person to bring something to read out loud, under five minutes, something that had been important to them in their life. It was an incredible evening. Two of the women picked the same thing: the last chapter of Charlotte's Web. It was thrilling."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!