Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Kerry Washington Teases President Obama's 'Funny' Side Ahead of Last White House Correspondents' Dinner, as She Joins Scandal Stars at Event in D.C.
- Read the Cover Story: Prince, 1958-2016
- FROM EW: Drake Releases New Album Views
- Anti-Trump Protest Intensifies in Orange County as Roads are Blocked, Police Window Smashed
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Have Lunch with His Parents in Australia
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
On Special Holidays, Celebs Remember Fun—and Flames
"Once we had a Chanukah bush. It went up in fire. We never did it again. That was a memorable Chanukah."
"On New Year's, my family reviews our accomplishments and congratulates each other. Then we draw up plans for the New Year."
"I'm not Jewish but I celebrate Chanukah. I have an obsession with Jewish boys. I've never dated one, but I wish I'll marry one someday"
"On New Year's Eve of the millennium, my wife and I had a black-tie catered affair. We did it swanky in our simple house. I told every single person to bring something to read out loud, under five minutes, something that had been important to them in their life. It was an incredible evening. Two of the women picked the same thing: the last chapter of Charlotte's Web. It was thrilling."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!