Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Rapper Wale Announces the Birth of His Daughter Zyla Moon
- Read the Cover Story: JFK Jr.: The John We Loved
- Iggy Azalea Shares Booty Baring Vegas Selfie
- Charles Manson Follower Leslie Van Houten Denied Parole by California Gov. Jerry Brown
- Leonard Nimoy's Son Explains How His New Spock Documentary Helped Him Grieve After His Father's Death
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
On Special Holidays, Celebs Remember Fun—and Flames
"Once we had a Chanukah bush. It went up in fire. We never did it again. That was a memorable Chanukah."
"On New Year's, my family reviews our accomplishments and congratulates each other. Then we draw up plans for the New Year."
"I'm not Jewish but I celebrate Chanukah. I have an obsession with Jewish boys. I've never dated one, but I wish I'll marry one someday"
"On New Year's Eve of the millennium, my wife and I had a black-tie catered affair. We did it swanky in our simple house. I told every single person to bring something to read out loud, under five minutes, something that had been important to them in their life. It was an incredible evening. Two of the women picked the same thing: the last chapter of Charlotte's Web. It was thrilling."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!