Archive Page - 08/16/13 41 years, 2,180 covers and 55,278 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Mary J. Blige: Sam Smith Is 'My Little Brother'
- Read the Cover Story: Jill and Derick Dillard Share Their Baby Boy's Dramatic Arrival
- Royally Awesome Spares, Sequels & Seconds That Are as Good as the Original
- William Shatner Planning to Write a Book About His Friendship with Leonard Nimoy
- Sofia Vergara Responds to Ex-Fiancé's Frozen Embryos Claims
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
Picks and Pans Review: Randy Travis
The older he gets, the more Travis, 45, sounds like George Jones, down to the little catches in their throats that they both use so expressively. This is the absolute best thing if you're a male country singer. Travis's splendid latest drifts back toward country-pop and away from the gospel excursions he has taken in recent years. So much the better, since pop's wider range allows Travis to flex his versatility, which he does mightily on Passing Through, from the rueful "I Can See It in Your Eyes" to the nostalgic "Four Walls." And on the witty highlight "Pick Up the Oars and Row," Travis laconically sings, "Sometimes love is a river of tears, so pick up the oars and row."
•DOWNLOAD THIS: "Pick Up the Oars and Row"
- Chuck Arnold,
- Ralph Novak.
April 16, 2015
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!