Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- All the Details on Willa Ford's Boho-Chic Nursery – Plus Her Meaningful Maternity Portraits
- Read the Cover Story: The Gosselins 10 Years Later: 'So Much Has Changed'
- Even Jessica Alba Has Tattoo Regrets
- WATCH:RHONY Star Dorinda Medley Reveals The Best Way To Handle A Fight With Bethenny Frankel
- 'I Was Acting as If I Was the Victim': Nate Parker Apologizes for 'Insensitive' Response to Rehashed Rape Case Controversy
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
Picks and Pans Review: Randy Travis
The older he gets, the more Travis, 45, sounds like George Jones, down to the little catches in their throats that they both use so expressively. This is the absolute best thing if you're a male country singer. Travis's splendid latest drifts back toward country-pop and away from the gospel excursions he has taken in recent years. So much the better, since pop's wider range allows Travis to flex his versatility, which he does mightily on Passing Through, from the rueful "I Can See It in Your Eyes" to the nostalgic "Four Walls." And on the witty highlight "Pick Up the Oars and Row," Travis laconically sings, "Sometimes love is a river of tears, so pick up the oars and row."
•DOWNLOAD THIS: "Pick Up the Oars and Row"
- Chuck Arnold,
- Ralph Novak.
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!