Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Confession Time: Joe Jonas Comes Clean About the Elevator Prank with Demi Lovato
- Read the Cover Story: Brad & Angelina Split After 12 Years: It's Over
- KT Tunstall on How Her Dad's Death Led to Her Divorce and Finding Love Again: 'It Shocked Me into Changing My Life'
- Chris Benz Curates a Furniture Sale and Shares His Method for Finding Vintage Treasure (Without Regrets)
- WATCH: KT Tunstall Reveals the Legacy of Her Hit 'Suddenly I See'
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
Picks and Pans Review: Randy Travis
The older he gets, the more Travis, 45, sounds like George Jones, down to the little catches in their throats that they both use so expressively. This is the absolute best thing if you're a male country singer. Travis's splendid latest drifts back toward country-pop and away from the gospel excursions he has taken in recent years. So much the better, since pop's wider range allows Travis to flex his versatility, which he does mightily on Passing Through, from the rueful "I Can See It in Your Eyes" to the nostalgic "Four Walls." And on the witty highlight "Pick Up the Oars and Row," Travis laconically sings, "Sometimes love is a river of tears, so pick up the oars and row."
•DOWNLOAD THIS: "Pick Up the Oars and Row"
- Chuck Arnold,
- Ralph Novak.
September 24, 2016
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!