Star Tracks: Monday, May 16, 2016 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- WATCH AND SHOP: Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again – Thanks to This Beauty Product
- Read the Cover Story: George Turns 3: The Preschool Prince!
- Zoë Saldana Says Grandparents and Nannies Are a Huge Help in Raising Twin Sons: We 'Have a Great Village'
- Hillary Clinton Has a Hot Nephew and the Internet Can't Get Over It
- Georgia Woman Allegedly Researched People Who Kill Their Families – Then Shot Daughter-in-Law: Police
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
William Speaks Up...
In Person, on Tape, Via Memo: Prince William, His Mother, Diana, and His Father, Charles, All Speak Their Minds—Giving a Peek into the Life and Uneasy Times of the British Royals
What William wants to do next is attend Sandhurst military academy like his brother Harry, 20, and, if necessary, fight a war. "Talks will happen before I went anywhere," he says. "But the last thing I want is to be mollycoddled...I'd want to go where my men went and I'd want to do what they did." But don't expect William, who shares a cottage with girlfriend Kate Middleton and two other pals, to become a professional ribbon-cutter any time soon. "It's not that I never want to" take on royal duties, he says. "It's just that I'm reluctant at such a young age." As for one day becoming King, it's not something he dwells on. "Frankly," says the young prince, "life's too short."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!