Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,185 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Matchmaker Wanted: Find This Harvard MBA a Girlfriend and He'll Pay You $10,000
- Read the Cover Story: Growing Up Kennedy!
Exclusive Family Photos from White House Nanny
- Caitlyn Jenner Shares Patriotic Message on the 4th of July: 'I'm Free to Be Me'
- Inside JFK's Cool Dad Moment – After John Jr.'s White House Jungle Gym Fall
- PEOPLE Exclusive: Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Can't Really Have a Six-Pack Right Now
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
William Speaks Up...
In Person, on Tape, Via Memo: Prince William, His Mother, Diana, and His Father, Charles, All Speak Their Minds—Giving a Peek into the Life and Uneasy Times of the British Royals
What William wants to do next is attend Sandhurst military academy like his brother Harry, 20, and, if necessary, fight a war. "Talks will happen before I went anywhere," he says. "But the last thing I want is to be mollycoddled...I'd want to go where my men went and I'd want to do what they did." But don't expect William, who shares a cottage with girlfriend Kate Middleton and two other pals, to become a professional ribbon-cutter any time soon. "It's not that I never want to" take on royal duties, he says. "It's just that I'm reluctant at such a young age." As for one day becoming King, it's not something he dwells on. "Frankly," says the young prince, "life's too short."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!