Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 42 years, 2,191 covers and 55,436 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Nick Jonas Dishes on Recording His Upcoming Breakup Album: 'It's Important to Get Vulnerable'
- Read the Cover Story: Prince Harry: Finding My Purpose
- Haylie Duff Talks Being a Working Mom: 'I Feel Like I'm Setting a Good Example'
- WATCH: Jesse Tyler Ferguson Impersonates Other Characters on Modern Family
- WATCH: Chic and Comfy Sandals You Can Wear Anywhere
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
A Long Ride
Somber but Relieved After the Verdict, Family and Friends Bike in Memory of Laci and Conner
Scott Peterson, for one, might dispute that. On Nov. 22, the first day of what was to be the start of testimony over whether or not he should be put to death, Peterson sat solemnly at the defense table, occasionally glaring over at prosecutors. Judge Al Delucchi delayed the penalty phase for a week to allow further preparation, but it appeared that nothing would dampen the sense of satisfaction the Rochas were feeling. As Laci's father, Dennis Rocha, told people at the memorial ride, the show of support would surely make Laci happy. Added Dennis: "She's probably watching over us right now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!