Bill Rancic Defends His Wife Giuliana After Fashion Police Controversy: 'I Tried to Get Them to Release the Footage' 41 years, 2,184 covers and 55,435 stories from PEOPLE magazine's history for you to enjoy
- Watch a Cat Get Completely Shut Down by … a Flower? (Video)
- The Best Photos from the Week of June 22- June 29, 2015
- Evangeline Lilly Reveals She's Expecting Baby No. 2 as She Shows Off Bump on the Red Carpet
- And the Title of the New Star Trek Movie Is …
- Matt Bomer's Reaction to Channing Tatum's Bromantic Compliments: 'I Blushed'
On Newsstands Now
- Matthew McConaughey: In His Own Words
- Jessa Duggar's Wedding Album
- Brittany Maynard's Final Days
Pick up your copy on newsstands
Click here for instant access to the Digital Magazine
People Top 5
LAST UPDATE: Tuesday February 10, 2015 01:10PM EST
PEOPLE Top 5 are the most-viewed stories on the site over the past three days, updated every 60 minutes
- December 06, 2004
- Vol. 62
- No. 23
A Long Ride
Somber but Relieved After the Verdict, Family and Friends Bike in Memory of Laci and Conner
Scott Peterson, for one, might dispute that. On Nov. 22, the first day of what was to be the start of testimony over whether or not he should be put to death, Peterson sat solemnly at the defense table, occasionally glaring over at prosecutors. Judge Al Delucchi delayed the penalty phase for a week to allow further preparation, but it appeared that nothing would dampen the sense of satisfaction the Rochas were feeling. As Laci's father, Dennis Rocha, told people at the memorial ride, the show of support would surely make Laci happy. Added Dennis: "She's probably watching over us right now."
Treat Yourself! 4 Preview Issues
The most buzzed about stars this minute!